• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 19th: PM2019 022 - Farewell, Rabbifoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Seem like Go sees Raboot happy with the other pokemon and decides to leave him there since he isn't happy with him.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
lot of silcoon's in this episode, Raboot meanwhile is hanging with some local hoenn pokemon but not much else is shown.

Seem like Go sees Raboot happy with the other pokemon and decides to leave him there since he isn't happy with him.

Lombre and Hoennian Zigzagoons are probably another group of Pokémon working together to survive like Raboot's old crew of Nickit.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Somehow I get the feeling that this episode’s going to hurt me in the feels like Pikachu’s Goodbye did

A bit disappointed Riolu wasn't shown, I know this is Go and Raboot focused episode, but I really don't want Riolu turning out like Dragonite, I mean sure it seems obvious we'll see EVERYONE in the Morpeko episode BUT it is Riolu so I would expect more effort in them showing it off frequently (and this is why I didn't quite want Korrina to come back yet).

Do we have ANY idea who voices Riolu because it seems obvious its not going to be credited ever (due to priority)?

What is the logic behind that? Besides Dragonite did appear in the Cubone episode, Gengar capture episode and the recent episode.

On Topic: Most likely all those Silcoon will evolve into Beautifly and Go being busy with Raboot will have to settle on a Wurmple or two.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Raboot is just going through its angsty teenager phase. It'll get over it eventually.

ssquaderi

Since Raboot is in the character list for the following Episode, I guess it's safe to know it's not being released (in case anyone was doubting it)

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Rabbifoot getting food for and playing with a bunch of stray/wild Pokémon. It does remind me of its actions as a Hibunny and relationship with the Kusune in its debut episode. The preview makes it seem like this is less of an issue of Go and Rabbifoot having conflict of their own and Rabbifoot simply bonding with other Pokémon and Go’s internal battle with parting ways with his partner Pokémon. Go is a dual protagonist alongside Satoshi so they gotta give him iconic moments with his Pokémon but not so sure if I care much for a “Pikachu Forest” redux essentially. I was hoping this episode would touch more on the former in Rabbifoot’s personality change and relationship toward Go, but as expected the writers may just simply be staying true to the game lore of Rabbifoot being kind of cool-sided and solemn but really an excitable Pokémon rather than it being some big conflict issue tied to Go/Rabbifoot’s relationship.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Raboot is an edgy football tryhard who is now an emo band member. Oh God, he is truly a British teenager.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
That sort of requires them to have a bond to sever in the first place, and they really, really, really, really don't.

Besides, what about the 36+ other pokemon Go's completely abandoned?
Well, I get the feeling that this is going to be the starting point for Go forming bonds with his pokémon.

He may think back to how he’s treated Raboot after seeing how happy it is with the wild Pokémon & decides to a better job at caring for it and strengthening their bond once it decides to stay with him

Egakor

If the writers can make a reference to Professor Elm in episode 21, then I hope they will also make one for Professor Birch in this episode.

Blue Saturday

He may think back to how he’s treated Raboot after seeing how happy it is with the wild Pokémon & decides to a better job at caring for it and strengthening their bond once it decides to stay with him
He doesn’t treat it badly? Where did this meme come from, they had one episode of conflict that Go was apologetic over and admitted to be in the wrong in then proceeded to go to his bunny and help it learn Ember like it wanted. Satoshi and Hibunny tried to learn Ember by having the rabbit spit fire and it was Go who brought out the real thing by making use of its fiery feet and had it do it in the manner it was always suppose to do it. Go even mentioned he tried to bring out Hibunny’s strength.

Either way Go made a mistake, fixed it and then Hibunny evolved and the evolution caused a personality change. That clearly isn’t related to Go but the rabbit being a rebellious phase. It doesn’t have a problem listening to him and it clearly wants to be with him still. But as far as we know Go’s actions didn’t cause this just natural evolution. Just like how Messon appears to be a weak crybaby they’re just sticking to the lore for these Pokémon. Nothings really indicating any toxicity or anger about Go’s actions more so Go seeing his Pokémon happier and letting it be free.

Sword master zacian

I think raboot is annoyed with go capturing everything just see in ep 20 and 21 raboot looked annoyed when go caught anything whrther eggcecute or any other
Also in the preview it showcased like go was going to get a wrumple and rabbot just annoyed moves fprward
Now go leave capturing for sometime and pay attention on what pokemon you caught

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Dialga's got word from Arceus for time not to screw with their dreams and to give them all the time they need, apparently.

Dialga: Man, are you THAT grateful for him helping you out that one time?

Arceus: I'VE WAITED CENTURIES FOR HIM TO GET BORN, NOW LET ME ENJOY IT OK?

Giratina: And people ask me why I stay on distortion world. No shotacon there.

Dialga: I really should have thought everything through before sending him back in time.
But then if I had only sent Dawn, he'd become a full on loli-otaku. Guess it's a loss anyway

Raboot is leaving to start its break dancing career.

I'll support it. Kid's got moves.

It still sleeps by Go's side.

Not happening lol

desdar300

He doesn’t treat it badly? Where did this meme come from, they had one episode of conflict that Go was apologetic over and admitted to be in the wrong in then proceeded to go to his bunny and help it learn Ember like it wanted. Satoshi and Hibunny tried to learn Ember by having the rabbit spit fire and it was Go who brought out the real thing by making use of its fiery feet and had it do it in the manner it was always suppose to do it. Go even mentioned he tried to bring out Hibunny’s strength.

Either way Go made a mistake, fixed it and then Hibunny evolved and the evolution caused a personality change. That clearly isn’t related to Go but the rabbit being a rebellious phase. It doesn’t have a problem listening to him and it clearly wants to be with him still. But as far as we know Go’s actions didn’t cause this just natural evolution. Just like how Messon appears to be a weak crybaby they’re just sticking to the lore for these Pokémon. Nothings really indicating any toxicity or anger about Go’s actions more so Go seeing his Pokémon happier and letting it be free.
We can blame it on go being an introvert but he doesn't really understand the feelings of those around them nor really make time for his mons.
Even in that episode when he stated that he trains his Pokemon Ash even asked him " Wait you do"?
He needs to form better bonds with this Pokemon and this Raboot arc is what will make that happen

Blue Saturday

We can blame it on go being an introvert but he doesn't really understand the feelings of those around them nor really make time for his mons
This is complete fanon, there’s nothing indicating Go’s Pokémon are unhappy with him or the level of time he spends with them. His bugs all loved him for example, even his Mayuld that all evolved at once into the same thing still showered him with love with him also returning that affection despite being a bit disappointed over because he wanted both version of the cocoon Pokémon. Him misunderstanding Hibunny was a plot point that he grew past and they were all good up until Ember was mastered but other than that you’re inserting your head canon into objective discussion about a character. Go doesn’t “mistreat” or “ignore” his Pokémon. The show isn’t spelling his catching goal as being anything other than inspiring and incredible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.