• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 1st: PM2019 103/104 - VS Elite Four 1 Hour Battle Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Tomioka-Yajima-Iwane please.

w600h450

nuzamaki90

Was it really a surprise though? Did anybody think she was gonna go in that fight with an Axew, especially when we knew already she had become Champion?

Anyway glad best boy got a new team change. It kinda would of been cool if it was Chespin but Bunnelby was his ace adjacent so it kinda makes sense.
Eh, it was cool to see. Haxorus was actually “spoiled” in a magazine scan that conveniently no one bothered to post until months later. The stars aligned for that particular moment. We’ll see if the same thing happens with Chespin although tbh I really hope it stays as is.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
“Back when Satoshi was adventuring in the Kalos region, they traveled with his sister Eureka. He's a very reliable battler as well!”
Yep, just Clemont and Bonnie :p
Lol the way pokemon keeps on trying to ignore serena is similar to how WWE treats chris benoit.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Lol the way pokemon keeps on trying to ignore serena is similar to how WWE treats chris benoit.

As mentioned before, Dent wasn't mentioned when they talked about how Iris had traveled with Satoshi, nor was Takeshi when they talked about Hikari. They mention Eureka because she's going to be in the episode, and there's a named screenshot of her right next to this block of text. This is nothing unusual.

Morax

King of heroes
If you wanna blame anything, blame this show's refusal to let its characters age. Poor Serena just had to fall for the guy who absolutely can't grow up and experience romance.
Sunk cost and all that. Easier to blame one character than admit the anime was sh!t to begin with.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I really don’t get the jokes about Iris being super weak. She lost to Ash who was using two Pokémon of his that are gifted levels of strong just in their natural state. I imagine if they drop Hydreigon, Archeops, Aggron, and Lapras in her lap from her game team, people wouldn’t be singing the same song.

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."
I really don’t get the jokes about Iris being super weak. She lost to Ash who was using two Pokémon of his that are gifted levels of strong just in their natural state. I imagine if they drop Hydreigon, Archeops, Aggron, and Lapras in her lap from her game team, people wouldn’t be singing the same song.
I think it's because her two strongest Pokemon lost to a recently evolved Dragonite and what is essentially a baby Pokemon. The difference in experience between her Pokemon and Ash's is huge, so it's jarring to see them get taken down like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.