• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 21st: PM2023 003 - As Long As I'm With Nyahoja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Nyahoja has been abducted by the Explorers. Liko is determined to get it back, and Friede and his crew decide to help as well. The group finds out where the Explorers are hiding, but Amethio is there awaiting their arrival...

Screenplay 永川成基 (Naruki Nagakawa)
Storyboard 矢嶋哲生 (Tetsuo Yajima)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)
Animation Director 忍田雄介 (Yusuke Oshida)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)

Last edited:

Yce288

Grass type FTW
I thought that the first 2 episodes were supposed to be aired together as one hour special.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I thought that the first 2 episodes were supposed to be aired together as one hour special.

They only ever said the series would premiere with a one hour special, nothing about what said special would contain.

diakyu

This is likely where Liko and Sprigatito come to work together after presumably being attacked by the other group in the first ep. Maybe this is where we see Liko's friend fighting, maybe even in a battle against her to check their teamwork? I can see the B plot being Friede debating if he should invite Liko to join then doing so at the end of the ep

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well seems like they are taking their time Liko and Sprigatito which is nice :).

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
I have missed the Pokemon one-hour specials and the NARUTO one-hour specials. It is nice to have a one-hour special for Pokemon again.

(Godddd, I wish I had been following the series weekly when the first three episodes of DP aired on one night).

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
SPRIGATITO SUPREMACY!!!

Couldn't you all tell that I'm very happy that the Starter that I chose is the finally the one in the spotlight for a change

My only fear is that when Spriggy evolves, it could get the Cinderace treatment and be replaced by a small comedy relief mon

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
A girl and her cat! Good, I want Liko to get the bulk of the anime anyway so this is a win for me. As for Roy...put him in a skirt and nobody will complain about him getting less then the main protagonist as that is the tradition everyone is use to.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Sounds like the first three episodes are all about Liko and Sprigatito which is nice, even Dawn and Piplup got less than that. Utilizing all 120 episodes is obviously better than rushing the plot only for them to do more filler.

*Solaris*

Like I do understand that they want to give Liko some time to simmer with fans but don't shaft my Boy and my Croc.

Granted we don't know what this episode is about..

Status
Not open for further replies.