• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 21st: SM118 - Aim for the Top Floor! The Explosive Dragon Gym!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Ehat if the major announcenent has something to be with Rainbow Rocket? Just wishfull thinking

Red and Blue

Ehat if the major announcenent has something to be with Rainbow Rocket? Just wishfull thinking
Only if the announcement is a commercial for upcoming episodes.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
what announcement?
the voice cast list summary says there'll be an announcement at the end of the episode, we don't know what it'll be about, it could just be merch for all we know

D

Deleted member 384931

the voice cast list summary says there'll be an announcement at the end of the episode, we don't know what it'll be about, it could just be merch for all we know
True. But I looked forward to this episode no matter what

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
ok, so it's rowlet and meltan vs druddigon and zweilous

Red and Blue

Anyone still think Ash will win the Dragonium Z instead of the Kanto badge

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Anyone still think Ash will win the Dragonium Z instead of the Panto badge
it's possible, he could also get flyinium z if rowlet stars here (a guy can dream, and if you ask why would ryuki have one, I remind you that hapu had every type z-crystal and nanu had a lycanium z)

ShadowForce720

it's possible, he could also get flyinium z if rowlet stars here (a guy can dream, and if you ask why would ryuki have one, I remind you that hapu had every type z-crystal and nanu had a lycanium z)

Even if Rowlet stars here and Ash gets a Z-crystal it most likely won't be the Flyinium-Z as Kiawe already has that Z-crystal and the writers seem to be avoiding having the characters on the main cast(Ash, Lana, Kiawe, Lillie, Sophocles, Mallow, and Team Rocket Trio) share the same Z-crystals so if Ash is not going to get the Darkinium-Z or Firium-Z because of James and Kiawe having those Z-crystals respectively and Sophocles and Mallow don't get the Electrium-Z and Grassium-Z respectively because Ash already has those Z-crystals then I don't see why Ash would suddenly be able to get the Flyinium-Z when Kiawe already has that Z-crystal.

ShadowForce720

I don't think he's getting that unless Rowlet goes all the way to Decidueye.

No, actually if Ash's Rowlet does wound up fully evolving into a Decidueye then Ash would likely get the Decidium-Z as it's Decidueye signature Z-move which will make Ash getting the Ghostium-Z pointless. Basically if Ash is going to use the Ghostium-Z with his Rowlet then it's going to be a case where Rowlet learns a Ghost type move and uses the Z-crystal as a Rowlet or Dartrix and not a Decidueye.

I mean saying that Rowlet won't use Ghostium-Z unless it fully evolves into a Decidueye is like saying that Litten/Torracat won't use the Darkinium-Z unless it fully evolves into a Incineroar, in both cases if Ash's Torracat and Rowlet fully evolve into a Incineroar and Decidueye respectively then they are going using their signature Z-moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.