• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 21st: SM118 - Aim for the Top Floor! The Explosive Dragon Gym!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Maybe Professor Oak found more info about Meltan and Melmetal?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Anyone still think Ash will win the Dragonium Z instead of the Kanto badge

I'd like him to earn one crystal, that way he has something to do in Kiawe's boot camp while Kiawe can take the teaching role exclusively

nickdt

Anyone still think Ash will win the Dragonium Z instead of the Kanto badge

Nope, since its not gonna happen. The only crystal Ash shares with another character is Rockium Z, but even that was passed when he got Lycanium, but they gave Gladion Dragonium for one simple reason: They don't need to use Rockium and Lycanium in the same battle, rather they can have Lycanium vs Dragonium.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
I don't think he's getting that unless Rowlet goes all the way to Decidueye.
Rowlet can learn Ghost-Type moves, you know.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Nope, since its not gonna happen. The only crystal Ash shares with another character is Rockium Z, but even that was passed when he got Lycanium, but they gave Gladion Dragonium for one simple reason: They don't need to use Rockium and Lycanium in the same battle, rather they can have Lycanium vs Dragonium.
He shares Normalium with Gladion as well. Still agree tho

Zoruagible

Rowlet can learn Ghost-Type moves, you know.

This is true, but if that was gonna happen they should have just gave him Ghostnium for the Mimikyu trial rather than leaving him nothing for his hard work

ShadowForce720

So in regards to the double battle what moves do you think Ryuki's Zweilous and Druddigon have? So far from what has been seen in the preview Druddigon has Dragon Claw and Zweilous has Dark Pulse.

Red and Blue

So in regards to the double battle what moves do you think Ryuki's Zweilous and Druddigon have? So far from what has been seen in the preview Druddigon has Dragon Claw and Zweilous has Dark Pulse.
One or both Dragons might have To fire type move. Would put Meltan and Rowlet at a disadvantage since both are weak against Fire type moves

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
The preview implies Ash gets isolated from the others for a battle, like he is singled out for the challenge. Perhaps he is being tested for such a reward. Of course, if there is a Z Crystal involved I don't see it NOT being Dragonium Z unless it's for intentional gag purposes.

If Ash does receives any Z Crystal for winning my top guess would be the Poisonium Z since it can be a homage to Koga's type specialty.

Druddigon- Revenge, Flamethrower
Zweilous- Double Hit, Dragonbreath

Red and Blue

If Ash does receives any Z Crystal for winning my top guess would be the Poisonium Z since it can be a homage to Koga's type specialty.

Druddigon- Revenge, Flamethrower
Zweilous- Double Hit, Dragonbreath
As much as I would love for Ash to win the Poisonium Z(since it would 100% confirm Poipole's return)I just cant see it happening over the Dragonium Z. I'd like to be pleasantly surprised though.

Zoruagible

I'm still annoyed he left empty handed from that

Me too!
I really won't complain if Ash obtains a z-crystal in a rather easy fashion as he's actually owed one. Others have done less for theirs. *cough* Primarium

The preview implies Ash gets isolated from the others for a battle, like he is singled out for the challenge. Perhaps he is being tested for such a reward. Of course, if there is a Z Crystal involved I don't see it NOT being Dragonium Z unless it's for intentional gag purposes.

If he really gets Draconium, that's just as good as Poisonium confirming Poipole will be back.
Poipole's far more likely to learn Dragon Pulse than Torracat learning something, plus it'd just suck if poor Torracat didn't get to earn the z-crystal while Rowlet, Lycanroc, and Pikachu all fought for their crystals

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
As much as I would love for Ash to win the Poisonium Z(since it would 100% confirm Poipole's return)I just cant see it happening over the Dragonium Z. I'd like to be pleasantly surprised though.

They already gave Dragonium Z to Gladion and I find it more likely they'll give Ash a Z Crystal that hasn't appeared yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.