• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 22nd: PM2019 107 - Help Us, Big Bro Wanpachi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

Let's place our bets people

Will Yamper evolve in tomorrow's episode?

Inb4 "But Yamper didn't do anything!"

Shhhh it did more than Goh's Sobble who ended up evolving all the way

If this was any of the past anime then I would say no, but given how the current anime has clearly shown it doesn’t care at all about how marketable and cute Yamper is I’d say it has a pretty good chance that it will evolve here.

DayQuil95

At moments like these, I wish Chloe traveled more with Ash and had Yamper being hers, just so I could see Lycanroc and Rowlet interacting with it.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I think that Koharu catching Yamper in addition to Eevee could have improved her character alot....

nuzamaki90

I have high hopes for this episode because it has a little bit for everyone. Yamper gets some much needed love, Koharu gets something to do that doesn’t have to do with Eevee, Goh gets to see Suicune again, and Ash gets his notification for his much anticipated battle against Raihan. Looking forward to tomorrow!

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I think it could since it feels like we are close to the end of the series. The random fillers NEED to slowly come to an end.

It's unrealistic for every single episode to be an all-important episode where stuff happens. We have like ~30 episodes left, and that just isn't realistic. "Random fillers" are only random if you think the only episodes that matter are the ones where something evolves.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It's not unrealistic for every single episode to be an all-important episode. Just look at Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Amphibia, or The Owl House.

Just do something in them that connects to future important episodes that will make sense on paper, like learning a new move, hanging out with a person, or learn stuff from others that could be applied to battles. Unfortunately, rarely, only Goh gets to exploit this, which is a bit infuriating.

UnovaMaster

It's not unrealistic for every single episode to be an all-important episode. Just look at Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Amphibia, or The Owl House.

Just do something in them that connects to future important episodes that will make sense on paper, like learning a new move, hanging out with a person, or learn stuff from others that could be applied to battles. Unfortunately, rarely, only Goh gets to exploit this, which is a bit infuriating.

None of those shows have a 100 percent all-important rate, 70 percent if generous

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan

Didn’t realize those shows air ~50 episodes a year. You can argue Pokémon’s airing schedule holds it back or whatever but I’ll take weeks of “filler” episodes instead of year long breaks between short seasons.

Also, reaching for every heavily serialized Western animation you can think of doesn’t help your point whatsoever.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Didn’t realize those shows air ~50 episodes a year. You can argue Pokémon’s airing schedule holds it back or whatever but I’ll take weeks of “filler” episodes instead of year long breaks between short seasons.

Also, reaching for every heavily serialized Western animation you can think of doesn’t help your point whatsoever.
Oh, sure. This is Big City Greens-tier. My bad.

Decidueye23

Honestly, most filler episodes used to have really nice character moments or pokemon moments. But JN hates this. All it wants is random gags and random ball chucking

Status
Not open for further replies.