• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 23rd: PM2019 063 - Challenge! The Pokémon Water Obstacle Course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
AiBvOli.jpg

Koharu's Eievui starts to admire Showers after watching a sea obstacle course race, and it gets to visit the one that won the race.
FOCUS ON THIS:
What does Koharu think now that she's seen a Showers?!
What does Koharu plan to evolve Eievui into...?

-----

Satoshi and Go are watching the "Pokémon Water Obstacle Course", an obstacle course race for Pokémon that takes place in the sea, live on TV. It turns out that Kairi, the partner of the Showers that ended up winning the race, is a friend of Sakuragi Laboratorie aide Kikuna. Koharu saw how fascinated Eievui was with Showers, so she decides to visit Kairi together with Satoshi and Go so it can meet this Showers it admires so much.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Last edited:

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Hopefully the lack of Drizzile is laziness rather than a return to the bench.

It's a shame that we likely won't see Mantyke here but I am excited for Dewgong. His Brock-factor is totally going to cost him the competition though.

Henry's Journey

The episode where Dracovish re-appears and Vaporeon, Dewgong, etc.

Hopefully we'll see Dracovish launching an attack or something.

Henry's Journey

Hopefully the lack of Drizzile is laziness rather than a return to the bench.

It's a shame that we likely won't see Mantyke here but I am excited for Dewgong. His Brock-factor is totally going to cost him the competition though.
Eh? Is it confirmed Drizzile won't appear in this ep? It says: "No summary yet, just a title."

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
Title kind of reminds me of the Alto Mare water race from the 5th movie. That being said, if a Latios shows up and dies, I’m organizing a protest.

Pteranodonte

Nice, the stego fish boi is here.
Ugh, Vaporeon... Will they ever stop putting eeveelutions everywhere? I am tired of seeing the same mons over and over again.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I still hate Dracovish as a species but it's about damn time, hope he wins
Nice, the stego fish boi is here.
Ugh, Vaporeon... Will they ever stop putting eeveelutions everywhere? I am tired of seeing the same mons over and over again.
It's not Sylveon or Umbreon, it's fine. The others don't appear as much as those two
I'm sick of Eevee but not it's evolutions as we actually don't get much of them at all, it's all about Eevee despite the Eeveelutions being what makes it so popular :rolleyes:

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Hopefully we'll see Dracovish launching an attack or something.
It's just lucky to FINALLY have screen time.

The fact Ash hasn't done anything with it since he got it is bad enough, but you'd think they'd at least let make short cameos to remind viewers it exist...

Hope it happens outside of Kanto.

Or at least outside of Vermilion City

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Please not be in Kanto!
I like these episodes where the characters enter some competition. I wonder who Vaporeon belongs to and why did it let Koharu's eevee participate the competition with it

What if the scientists from the Eeveelution Research Center place stop on by to check the progress on Eevee and one of them invites the kids to the race to see if Eevee gets an interest in evolving into Vaporeon?

It could work. Eevee and that Vaporeon would have already met.

Henry's Journey

Please not be in Kanto!
I like these episodes where the characters enter some competition. I wonder who Vaporeon belongs to and why did it let Koharu's eevee participate the competition with it

Maybe it happens in Alola? and a little off-topic rant coming... they should reference the OI! (at least they acknowledged the OL trophy back in ep. 1, lol, but still)

but yeah probably the competition happens in some Kanto beach.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ugh the abomination is here, ah well, at least Chloe is here to make it better lol.

STICKTOPIA

Status
Not open for further replies.