• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 23rd: PM2019 063 - Challenge! The Pokémon Water Obstacle Course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

Infernape Stan
Can I care for both?
Sure. I won’t tell someone they’re right or wrong for (dis)liking certain aspects of the show. It’s your life so watch it for whatever interests you.

Red and Blue

Hopefully we get to see some of Dracovish's moveset. Even if TR don't show up to interrupt the competition

Master Pikachu 11

Can't tell if Eevee is using a new move or is just using Copycat lol. Either way it seems to be battling which is good :).
It’s copycat, since it’s doing the same pose in the Galarian Ponyta episode as well as it’s debut episode.
I swear if Koharu's Eevee becomes a Vaporeon, I'm going to lose my mind.
Eevee is not going to evolve and I think it will want to meet all of its Eeveelutions before it chooses to evolve.

AuraChannelerChris

"MY MIGHT. KNOWS. NO. BOUNDS!"
I swear to god almighty, I ******* love Mudkip, and to this day I hate how the writers totally gave it the middle finger to the one character who should own it for thematic reasons. And to add insult to injury, said Mudkip gave her a bad impression...because it was her own fault.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

"MY MIGHT. KNOWS. NO. BOUNDS!"
I want to see that Swampert do something cool in this episode just like Kaiser Blaziken
The universe won't secretly conspire to make it destroy rocks that resemble Mudkip and have it bow out of the episode.

On one hand it's good Eevee is getting screen time actually working around her evolution struggle--on the other hand Eevee not knowing what it wants to be has been a plot line quite a fair amount already. Plus it looks like Wanpachi really is just meant to be the Sakuragi Family's pet and not Koharu's, also Koharu herself does feel a bit weaker with Eevee than without and I don't want too much of her agency or screentime revolving around being more of a vehicle to showcase Eevee. Though you can't fault her for that as Eevee's growth is essentially her goal.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Swampert! Arceus it's been a long time, poor guy got cheated out of an XY role cause they didn't give one to Serena like they should have done.
Please let it win if Dracovish doesn't
I swear if Koharu's Eevee becomes a Vaporeon, I'm going to lose my mind.
If it evolves it'll be a new Eeveelution down the road most likely
I don't think it will at all anymore, that overrated fuzzball will always be a part of the cast

Ragnarok4

I always carry Kairyu with me
Swampert! Arceus it's been a long time, poor guy got cheated out of an XY role cause they didn't give one to Serena like they should have done.
Please let it win if Dracovish doesn't

If it evolves it'll be a new Eeveelution down the road most likely
I don't think it will at all anymore, that overrated fuzzball will always be a part of the cast
Vaporeon will win this race

Status
Not open for further replies.