• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 23rd: PM2019 063 - Challenge! The Pokémon Water Obstacle Course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

She literally can't evolve tho

Had that been the actual case they wouldn't have framed it as Eevee being "undecided" instead they would've said she cannot evolve scientifically but they acted like it was her subconscious choice to refuse to evolve.

Kind of like Eevee being 50/50 between Jolteon and Flareon and the stones do not work because of it, but if Eevee is 100% for Vaporeon and then the water stone will work.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Had that been the actual case they wouldn't have framed it as Eevee being "undecided" instead they would've said she cannot evolve scientifically but they acted like it was her subconscious choice to refuse to evolve.

Kind of like Eevee being 50/50 between Jolteon and Flareon and the stones do not work because of it, but if Eevee is 100% for Vaporeon and then the water stone will work.
And she still hasn't figured out what she wants to become and I doubt she will by the end of the Episode.

Her character is supposed to be synonymous with Chloe's.

If Chloe hasn't discovered what she wants to be yet then neither will Eevee

dman_dustin

Her character is supposed to be synonymous with Chloe's.

If Chloe hasn't discovered what she wants to be yet then neither will Eevee

That's why their characters connected hence the capture, but that doesn't mean it will be like that for the rest of the series.

In other words with a finite of evolutions its ridiculous to assume that Eevee will evolve just to match Koharu's decided goal. Like Flareon if Koharu decides to be a chef or Vaporeon if Koharu decides to be a firefighter. As well that other Eeveelutions somehow not fitting said goal, like if she wants to become a Coordinator must only be Sylveon.

Plus it could be a plot point to push Koharu to a goal if Eevee decides her fate, Eevee evolving only after Koharu has decided or at the same time is weird.

And furthermore I wasn't suggesting Eevee evolve in this episode. (I was speaking generally)

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Finally again trio main characters, i like is very much than only Ash & Goh

diakyu

I wonder if Dracovish will be caught by Chloe? Kinda weird it's being shown here first and not in Galar or something but whatevs /s

Status
Not open for further replies.