• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 23rd: PM2019 063 - Challenge! The Pokémon Water Obstacle Course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watershuriken97

Just because a Pokemon may be competitively viable in the games doesn't guarantee that it'll be loved by anime viewers. I personally think Uonoragon is grotesque, but the same applies to so many Pokemon that Satoshi owns, so I'm not as critical of it since I'm sort of used to being disappointed by his captures. I still think Uonoragon deserves screen-time, in any case.
But I also gave it credit for design concept and type? How does "just because" apply, if I didn't "just" use competitive as my argument? Either way you are free to love and hate any pokemon, but your point just came from a weird place :p

Saying they have to appreciate it because that’s how it was intended to be just sound pretentious af.
I totally agree with this part...
Just let people like and dislike what they want intead of making it a debate of how people should feel.
But isn't saying people aren't allowed to try to convice someone also kinda pretentious? I mean, we are in a forum, debating and opinion sharing is kinda the whole point, sure if they were rude and disgusting about it...but saying 'i dont understand why people..', i don't think it's unreasonable to express that, to then engage with people to either understand them, or have them understand you?

IcySealeo

I think this episode might take place in Hoenn, and maybe Absol and Glalie are also part of this episode, being "obstacles".

Hope that we will get to see the Spheal line in a proper way.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Aside from Dracovish, why should you be excited for this episode?
The return of Goh's Dewgong (& showing off his personality since we see him crushing on a Gorebyss), and Chloe & Eevee are going to be with Ash & Goh in this episode

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

I think this episode might take place in Hoenn, and maybe Absol and Glalie are also part of this episode, being "obstacles".

Hope that we will get to see the Spheal line in a proper way.
Given that this a is a water obstacle course I don’t think that having Glalie and Absol be “obstacles” in the course would make sense as judging from where those two Pokémon seem to be, they don’t seem to be in locations near water.

Chances are the Absol and Glalie we saw in the preview of upcoming episodes are in different episodes rather then being in this episode.

Think of this as being more similar to the Sinnoh Water race that happened in episode 8 but in this case instead of it being a clear path there are obstacles in the water.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

nuzamaki90

It just makes sense to me. We have a random Piplup popping up in anime related merch, and there just so happens to be a Water Pokémon-related event coming up in the anime.

If I was an optimist I would say that it would go towards Ash seeing that par the course of Journeys thus far, when one of Ash’s Pokémon finishes up its focus, the writers move on to the next one. But I think it’ll be Go’s because every potential capture is for Go unless shown otherwise.

kickachu

Momentai!
Who you think will win this time ash or got goh won the last contest

Status
Not open for further replies.