• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 23rd: PM2019 063 - Challenge! The Pokémon Water Obstacle Course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
Uno la la la is coming back to us
Could be a great episode for it after it's lackluster introduction

ShadowForce720

I bet that scene from the preview that shows Dewgong falling in love with a Gorebyss is from this episode and it's how Goh is gonna be disqualified from the water competition.
Considering the lengths Goh’s Dewgong was willing to go to try to get with the female Dewgong in episode 10, I wouldn’t be that surprised if what your saying winds up happening. lol XD

Especially considering that scene you mentioned.

nickdt

I bet that scene from the preview that shows Dewgong falling in love with a Gorebyss is from this episode and it's how Goh is gonna be disqualified from the water competition.

I mean, i wouldn't be opposed to that, since its about time things like that happen to Goh. But knowing he is a Creators Pet, he is most likely gonna win anyways.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary and staff list:

Satoshi and Go are watching the "Pokémon Water Obstacle Course", an obstacle course race for Pokémon that takes place in the sea, live on TV. It turns out that Kairi, the partner of the Showers that ended up winning the race, is a friend of Sakuragi Laboratorie aide Kikuna. Koharu saw how fascinated Eievui was with Showers, so she decides to visit Kairi together with Satoshi and Go so it can meet this Showers it admires so much.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Status
Not open for further replies.