• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 23rd: PM2019 063 - Challenge! The Pokémon Water Obstacle Course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Do they?? Of the top of my head I can think of quite a few characters who were given all but nothing lol.

Koharu is actually the most relatable to me personally because she doesn't know what she wants at 10 and as someone who is an adult and still struggles with that concept, I really relate to her :).

That's basically's Serena's arc in the first 50'ish episodes of XY.

Wanna know something funny?

If you put JN 50 right before JN63 absolutely nothing changes at all especially in regards to Ash's Dracovish

Tell that to Palpitoad. #becausebestwishesreferencesareallthemoodthesedays

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I can't relate to Chloe. I think because much of her "story" was related to school and complaining it just ruined it for me.
Actually, maybe I can relate to that.
Lol.

I guess she’s relatable in the sense i didn’t have a concrete goal when i was 10 and didn’t do much about it at the time? That’s about it.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
She was fine before getting Eevee, she was abit sassy, Which was nice.
After receiving Eevee all she does (when we see her, which is not alot) is just hold Eevee and look after it. If any1 disagrees then please show me some examples, I will be glad to be mistaken, really=]

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

After receiving Eevee all she does (when we see her, which is not alot) is just hold Eevee and look after it. If any1 disagrees then please show me some examples, I will be glad to be mistaken, really=]
I mean in episode 52 she helped direct Ash and Goh to where the Diglett and Dugtrio where in the garden and if I recall she was the one that had come up with that specific plan.

Then in episode 55 she help Galarian Ponyta get the nectar(or what ever it was) to heal Galarian Rapidash. She also help reunite Kakuna with her friend that had a Psyduck.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Welcome back to another episode of “lobby” today.

BlueLight

I actually feel bad for Yamper, obviously because Chloe's taking Eevee with her (even to school I guess, as seen in the beginning of JN057) and in the same episode, in a flashback, she sent Yamper with Parker, instead of Eevee. Ever since she got Eevee, she has been taking her always to research projects and not Yamper. At least, she can take him as well to some of them. Prior to receiving Eevee, she was always sticking with Yamper. I am afraid that if she unintentionally continues this, then Yamper might feel jealous again and then move away from Chloe. I agree that Yamper is not actually Chloe's, but she should have caught him alongside Eevee.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I actually feel bad for Yamper, obviously because Chloe's taking Eevee with her (even to school I guess, as seen in the beginning of JN057) and in the same episode, in a flashback, she sent Yamper with Parker, instead of Eevee. Ever since she got Eevee, she has been taking her always to research projects and not Yamper. At least, she can take him as well to some of them. Prior to receiving Eevee, she was always sticking with Yamper. I am afraid that if she unintentionally continues this, then Yamper might feel jealous again and then move away from Chloe. I agree that Yamper is not actually Chloe's, but she should have caught him alongside Eevee.
Honestly this just shows how badly they’ve handled chloe, because yamper already had a jealousy episode which has been made pretty pointless. Actually, yamper itself have become pretty pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.