• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 23rd: PM2019 063 - Challenge! The Pokémon Water Obstacle Course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
D

Deleted member 384931

Still weird Serena is the only one to never get electrified.
Guess Drizzle will only be relevant, once it evolves again...

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I do not understand why many people not like Chloe, she is already much more interesting than all the alola girls except Lillie
That’s kinda of a low bar lol.

Me personally:
  • She is a very passive character who just gets moved around by the plot instead of moving it
  • She feels extremely directionless as a character, not because she doesn’t have a goal, but because she doesn’t even seem to care about it
  • In addition, her early focus was about her bond with yamper who has now pretty much gotten shoved in the closet with ash’s pokemons. It made the early story with her feel pointless ever since evee came and took charge
  • Speaking of evee, i just don’t like how the two met. The two just kinda insta bonded the moment they met even though she was still against getting a pokemon at the start of the ep. it could’ve been done better so their connection doesn’t feel so cheap
  • She appears less and so i care less about her when i sometimes forget about her
  • She honestly feel like she and evee are just there to be cute

I don’t dislike her, but i can’t say i care for her character at all.

RafaSceptile

I do not understand why many people not like Chloe, she is already much more interesting than all the alola girls except Lillie
Yeah, Chloe is easily the most interesting character of Journeys. She is still less interesting than May, Dawn or Lillie, but more than Misty, Iris, Serena, Bonnie, Mallow or Lana.
Don't you think you're being very rude with alola in general?
Damn you noticed it so late lol
Who cares about Chloe when Dracovish is finally back
Can I care for both?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
because not enough screentime.
can't appear often ---> can't develop her character ---> boring and one-dimensional
She's being spared from appearing too much in episodes where her character will remain stagnant. For that, the few episodes where she appears develop herself.

...Except the anime is turning her into Eevee Girl 4.0 because otherwise they can't keep this Sonia train going. Figures.

Red and Blue

Hopefully we get to see some of Dracovish's moveset. Even if TR don't show up to interrupt the competition

Status
Not open for further replies.