• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 23rd: PM2019 063 - Challenge! The Pokémon Water Obstacle Course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWAMPERT!!!!!! FIRST TIME SEEING IT SINCE DP LETS GOOOOO

Master Pikachu 11

Can't tell if Eevee is using a new move or is just using Copycat lol. Either way it seems to be battling which is good :).
It’s copycat, since it’s doing the same pose in the Galarian Ponyta episode as well as it’s debut episode.
I swear if Koharu's Eevee becomes a Vaporeon, I'm going to lose my mind.
Eevee is not going to evolve and I think it will want to meet all of its Eeveelutions before it chooses to evolve.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
On one hand it's good Eevee is getting screen time actually working around her evolution struggle--on the other hand Eevee not knowing what it wants to be has been a plot line quite a fair amount already. Plus it looks like Wanpachi really is just meant to be the Sakuragi Family's pet and not Koharu's, also Koharu herself does feel a bit weaker with Eevee than without and I don't want too much of her agency or screentime revolving around being more of a vehicle to showcase Eevee. Though you can't fault her for that as Eevee's growth is essentially her goal.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Swampert! Arceus it's been a long time, poor guy got cheated out of an XY role cause they didn't give one to Serena like they should have done.
Please let it win if Dracovish doesn't
I swear if Koharu's Eevee becomes a Vaporeon, I'm going to lose my mind.
If it evolves it'll be a new Eeveelution down the road most likely
I don't think it will at all anymore, that overrated fuzzball will always be a part of the cast

Swampert! Arceus it's been a long time, poor guy got cheated out of an XY role cause they didn't give one to Serena like they should have done.
Please let it win if Dracovish doesn't

If it evolves it'll be a new Eeveelution down the road most likely
I don't think it will at all anymore, that overrated fuzzball will always be a part of the cast
Vaporeon will win this race

AsH KetcHHup

TR are most likely going to be here. I don't think any of the three will win. I bet they're going to do what they did for the pancake race or just call the race off.

ShadowForce720

In the preview they say that this water competition is just for kids, the Vaporeon's trainer is an adult, I guess he is just is just helping the kids (mainly Koharu) to train for the race.
Will it could be that he lent his Vaporeon to Koharu, since she doesn’t have a water type Pokémon of her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.