• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 23rd: PM2019 063 - Challenge! The Pokémon Water Obstacle Course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
The maximum score of this episode will not exceed 6/10 because that silly swampert will be here

Do you have a grudge against Swampert?

What did that cuddly lagoon creature do to make you hate him? You mean you don't ever want to hug a Swampert or to wrap your arms around its smooth, slimy body as the two of you swim through the wetlands?

Actually, now that I think about it what would Swampert's fins or gills feel like to the touch? I imagine its blue flesh being like that of a slug but its arms are apparently hard to the touch?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Yes, has very strong arms ... in fact, swampert boasts the physical strength to easily drag a boulder weighing more than a ton

And he gets stronger after mega evolution. Almost like instant working out gym routine training.

ShadowForce720

If Sandy didn't get to become a Vapereon, then Chloe's Eevee sure won't.

Heck, they've already established it CAN'T evolve.

Beside, it still needs to go G-Max sooner or later.
Actually they played off the reason that Chloe’s Eevee couldn’t evolve in episode 49 as it just being unsure of what path it wants to take rather then it being impossible for it to evolve.

If anything they probably do plan on having Chloe’s Eevee evolve eventually because otherwise there would be no reason to play off the whole Eevee can’t evolve thing as it just having trouble deciding what path to take.

Furthermore when it comes to Chloe’s Eevee they really seem to be emphasizing the idea of it evolving.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
I'm sure Koharu's Eevee won't evolve and will G-max, cause that's eevee's new thing currently (just like Sylveon for Serena's and the hairstyles for Lana's (instead of having it use the let's go water type move they choose to focus on hairstyles and give a ugly one to it...).
I really hope they stop focusing on eevee and give it new eeveelutions in the next gens! That's the reason it became popular after all.

ShadowForce720

I'm sure Koharu's Eevee won't evolve and will G-max, cause that's eevee's new thing currently (just like Sylveon for Serena's and the hairstyles for Lana's (instead of having it use the let's go water type move they choose to focus on hairstyles and give a ugly one to it...).
I really hope they stop focusing on eevee and give it new eeveelutions in the next gens! That's the reason it became popular after all.
The fact that they seemed to emphasize the idea of Chloe’s Eevee evolving and that the whole reason it hasn’t been able to evolve yet is because it is unsure what path it would want to take would suggest that it will evolve at one point.

Heck if I recall they never emphasize the idea of Lana’s Eevee evolving only dropping small hints at the route it would take if it were to evolve.

Where as with Chloe’s Eevee they seem to really be emphasizing and bringing up the idea of it evolving.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
The fact that they seemed to emphasize the idea of Chloe’s Eevee evolving and that the whole reason it hasn’t been able to evolve yet is because it is unsure what path it would want to take would suggest that it will evolve at one point.

Heck if I recall they never emphasize the idea of Lana’s Eevee evolving only dropping small hints at the route it would take if it were to evolve.

Where as with Chloe’s Eevee they seem to really be emphasizing and bringing up the idea of it evolving.
They never said that's the certain reason for Eevee's incapacity of evolving, it's was a speculation, so the real reason could be that Eevee have the G-max gene that make her unable of evolving

LucasMV

I got the opposite impression. Eevee couldn't evolve even when exposed to the evolutionary stones, which is something that's NOT really a choice. That's why Pikachu always runs away from the Thunderstone, cause if he got exposed to it then that's it. A pokemon can't refuse to evolve once that happens.

So Eeeve clearly can't evolve, which likely means she has the Gigamax factor.
If Sandy didn't get to become a Vapereon, then Chloe's Eevee sure won't.

Heck, they've already established it CAN'T evolve.

Beside, it still needs to go G-Max sooner or later.
Agreed, I can't see any other reason why Eevee couldn't evolve.

But what I don't get is, if the reason Eevee can't evolve is because she will go G-Max and G-Max pokemon can't evolve, why did Pikachu run away from the Thunderstone in the Raichu episode? Pikachu can G-Max, which means if he was exposed to the Thunderstone he would still not evolve.

Of course Pikachu wouldn't know this, but I think it's inconsistent writting to keep that gag going when it doesn't make sense anymore. They could've just showed us Pikachu being accidentally exposed to it, only to not evolve and then explain the Gigamax factor thing.

AsH KetcHHup

I got the opposite impression. Eevee couldn't evolve even when exposed to the evolutionary stones, which is something that's NOT really a choice. That's why Pikachu always runs away from the Thunderstone, cause if he got exposed to it then that's it. A pokemon can't refuse to evolve once that happens.
The anime would probably bend the rules if pikachu were to come into contact with 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.