• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 27th: SM24 - Alola! The First Visitation Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The Pokémon School announces that it will hold an open school where people in the area can come visit it. Satoshi will be holding a presentation there. And his mom will attend it!

------

The Pokémon School announces that it will hold an open school where people in the area can come visit it. Satoshi will be holding a presentation there. And his mom will come over from Kanto!

------

It is decided that an open school will now be held at the Pokémon School, where both guardians and locals are invited. And Satoshi ends up having to do a research presentation there. Not only that, but his mom is coming from Kanto to watch her son's presentation.

-------

It's a day off from school, and Satoshi is troubled. There will soon be an open school held at the Pokémon School, where both guardians and people nearby are invited, but he has to hold a presentation there. And an unexpected guest will be there too; His mom has come from Kanto to see his presentation.

-------

It's a day off from school, and Satoshi is troubled. There will soon be an open school held at the Pokémon School, where both guardians and people nearby are invited, but incredibly enough, he has to hold a presentation there. And believe it or not, but his mom has come there from Kanto. What will you do now, Satoshi?!

--------

Satoshi's mom comes to see him hold a presentation at an open school.

--------

Satoshi is going to hold a presentation that will open the open school that will be held at the Pokémon School, where both guardians and locals are invited. Also, his mother is visiting to see her son's presentation.

--------

Soon, an open school will be held at the Pokémon School, where both guardians and locals are invited. Satoshi decided he'd hold a presentation about Pokémon there, but he didn't think about how important a task that is, and is now worrying over how he'll do. His mom, on the other hand, has learned about this presentation and is now coming all the way from the Kanto region to the Alola region to see her son's big moment.

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 鈴木龍太郎 (Ryotaro Suzuki)
Animation Director 藤本雄一朗 (Yuichiro Fujimoto)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

Last edited:

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Yay, Delia is back. lol

Red and Blue

Sweet, always love seeing more Deliah.

Wonder what ash will do for his presentation?

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
DELIA K IS BACK!!!! :D:D:D Best news ever! More Ash-Delia moments! I am crying tears of joy. I knew she'll return to grace our screens with her presence.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Delia is visiting? Yes! More screentime for her. Maybe she'll wind up sticking around.

dp045

Now we can see how they handle the mother-child relationship that has not been developed for 16 years !!!

Well, at least it will be interesting to know what Delia thinks about her son missing for several days to travel the world and everything in less than a year. We could also know what it feels like to let your child travel the world without much care since you could delve into the character of Delia but considering that there has never been any affection or coexistence between mother and child, perhaps The interactions in the episode could be very cold.
At least this could give incapia that Delia could return later in the series when something interesting happens as with the UB or perhaps the Alola League / regional competition.

Last edited:

satopi

Is it appropriate to bring back my old tagline? "suppresses bad memories of the time" Hopefully we see the others' presentation. I bet Ash and Kiawe will both be about Z moves and they argue over copying each other.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
What if she came to celebrate his birthday?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Happy birthday dear Golden_Latias...

This definitely sounds like the more interesting of the two new episodes revealed. I wonder what Ash is going to be presenting about.

dp045

Happy birthday dear Golden_Latias...

This definitely sounds like the more interesting of the two new episodes revealed. I wonder what Ash is going to be presenting about.

Mmm ... maybe not have one prepared for the day and decide to improvise in front of everyone and achieve a poignant moment involving your mother?

Darkrai 888

... HUH! Quite Surpring I MUST SAY! I guess this is to makeup for NO Cameos in XY. But yeah, having Delia back should be fun and interesting :) I'm in favor for this.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
I wonder if other SM/Gen 7 characters will appear.

Though having Delia here sounds like a treat unto itself!

Heck, when WAS the last time she appeared outside a saga's premiere or finale :confused:
(The only thing that would make it perfect was if she DID something)

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
DELIA K IS BACK!!!! :D:D:D Best news ever! More Ash-Delia moments! I am crying tears of joy. I knew she'll return to grace our screens with her presence.

I'm so proud of you satoharupika because I remember you had a custom title that said something about Delia better return

So proud :')

What if she came to celebrate his birthday?

*fangasms*

dp045

If these titles were revealed TODAY Would not it be a joke of april fool's day?

satopi

Ash has a confirmed birthday?
Heck, when WAS the last time she appeared outside a saga's premiere or finale :confused:
(The only thing that would make it perfect was if she DID something)
That one Battle Frontier episode where May and Max met her and her and Prof Oak and crew defeated Team Rocket.

I'm so proud of you satoharupika because I remember you had a custom title that said something about Delia better return

So proud :')
Haha, alright, this warrants it. Thank you so much by the way! :redface:

Mr. Guy

Banned
Ash has a confirmed birthday?

Yes.

The date of Ash's birth, according to Takeshi Shudo's anime novelizations, is 10 years, 10 months, and 10 days exactly prior to the day he began his Pokémon journey. Being that the same novelization declares that Pokémon Trainers obtain their first Pokémon in April of the year following their 10th birthday, and the anime itself began broadcast on the first of that month in 1997 in Japan, Ash's birthday, if April 1 was the first day of his journey, would be May 22.

Ash's birthday is May 22nd.

dp045

Yes.

The date of Ash's birth, according to Takeshi Shudo's anime novelizations, is 10 years, 10 months, and 10 days exactly prior to the day he began his Pokémon journey. Being that the same novelization declares that Pokémon Trainers obtain their first Pokémon in April of the year following their 10th birthday, and the anime itself began broadcast on the first of that month in 1997 in Japan, Ash's birthday, if April 1 was the first day of his journey, would be May 22.

Ash's birthday is May 22nd.

But in the anime it is confirmed that not a year has passed since Ash started his trip and most likely never a year goes by, so it does not make sense that Delia go to Alola to celebrate his son's birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.