• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 27th: SM24 - Alola! The First Visitation Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Gladion is most certainly with Skull at this point. I wouldn't expect a appearance from him

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I'd rather Gladion show up later on when the plot of SM intensifies/gets serious. At the moment Gladion the edgelord's appearence would seem rather odd considering the comedic atmosphere of SM where everyone is having a jovial time.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
With the summary focusing on Delia's apparent return and Ash having to give a presentation, I'm not really expecting either Lillie or her family to have a huge role in the episode. At the moment it sounds like the episode is going to be primarily Ash-centric (at least, it does to me).

Maybe there'll be a small scene where one of the other students asks Lillie why Butler James is there (assuming he is there) or where her parents are, and she gives a reply along the lines of them not being able to make it and James coming in their stead, but I'm not really expecting anything beyond that. (Not without more info, anyway.)
I agree, although you never know with summaries sometimes. IIRC, we didn't even know Team Skull was going to show up in SM11 until the voice cast summary came out. Or maybe a little before that.

I'd rather Gladion show up later on when the plot of SM intensifies/gets serious. At the moment Gladion the edgelord's appearence would seem rather odd considering the comedic atmosphere of SM where everyone is having a jovial time.
I think Gladion could show up when the Akala saga begins.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I think Gladion could show up when the Akala saga begins.
Who knows. But what is astonishing that there is no news about Ash's next trial, Ash hasn't even mentioned it even once. :( You have made some right predictions so far xD. When do you guess Ash' will go to the next island for his next trial?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Whenever he catches Litten and decides to use Inferno Overdrive I guess.

Or he stays on Melemele forevarrr

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Whenever he catches Litten and decides to use Inferno Overdrive I guess.

Or he stays on Melemele forevarrr

How is that possible? To do the other trials, he has to go to the other islands.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Perhaps I wasn't clear.

He doesn't do the trials and instead stays on Melemele forever, turning the adventure show into high school SoL (and eventually, High School of the Dead when the UB's appear)

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Ash can just travel to the other islands whenever he decides to go Olivia hunting with Kiawe. I think he'll get his info from Kiawe about Akala Island once he tells his friends about the mysterious Pokémon he saw. Of course he'll do the other trials, he is one of his main goals. :p

PsychoBoost

Carbon Dioxide
It's unlikely they stay there, since he is attempting trials lol...

But it does seem like it.

Lillie might not play a role in the episode but they could do that effectively! Especially because they are presented as being good at these kinds of things.. It's a possible choice. The other school people should get some development!

We'll see if they do much with Lusamine here, the Aether plot could be different in the anime... Hopefully not too different, but Lillie is already a growing trainer..

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Given Ash's mother is turning up i hope the other parents do, especially Lillie's mother.

I wish Lusamine would show up here, tho I doubt that we'll be that lucky. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing the other parents, especially Sophocles' parents since I like them. And I guess seeing Lana's and Kiawe's family again might be fun as well.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I liked Kiawe's parents, so I'm looking forward to seeing them again. And we still haven't seen a parent for Lana yet, although I highly doubt they'd be like her sisters lol.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I liked Kiawe's parents, so I'm looking forward to seeing them again. And we still haven't seen a parent for Lana yet, although I highly doubt they'd be like her sisters lol.

I certainly hope Lana's parents aren't like her weird little sisters! :eek: I hope we see Lana's fisherman father (as long as he doesn't look like a male version of his daughters, because an entire family of clones would just be...weird. Even Brock's siblings didn't all look exactly like Brock). I'm also looking forward to seeing Kiawe's parents again, especially his mother. (Bonus points if they bring Hoshi along and Kiawe spends at least a few seconds of the episode being the overprotective big brother again. :D )

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
"New" summary and staff list:

The Pokémon School announces that it will hold an open school where people in the area can come visit it. Satoshi will be holding a presentation there. And his mom will come over from Kanto!

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 鈴木龍太郎 (Ryotaro Suzuki)
Animation Director 藤本雄一朗 (Yuichiro Fujimoto)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
What's that smell? A start of a new ship forming? Oh my, inb4 people start shipping Delia and Kukui, our girl is coming over!!! Please stay for a few days (or at least more than one episode.) :D

Kiawe's presentation may be the better one to take interest in. I'd love to see him present traditional fire dances with Bakugames. And Team Skull to stop over...

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
What's that smell? A start of a new ship forming? Oh my, inb4 people start shipping Delia and Kukui, our girl is coming over!!! Please stay for a few days (or at least more than one episode.) :D

Kiawe's presentation may be the better one to take interest in. I'd love to see him present traditional fire dances with Bakugames. And Team Skull to stop over...

And this is why he needs Cubone. Not Alolan Marowak. I want to see Cubone evolve into a glorious Marowak and pull a fire stick out of thin air.

MasterTobias

Mom doesn't bother attending all-important Kalos League final.

Decides to fly all the way over to Hawaii for a ****ing school presentation.

Priorities Delia...
Such an important day on Pikachu's life i wonder how she missed it.

DELIA K IS BACK!!!! :D:D:D Best news ever! More Pikachu-Delia moments! I am crying tears of joy. I knew she'll return to grace our screens with her presence.
Lets be real now,if pikachu was not fused with Ash's shoulder she would forget Ash existed.

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
Come on guys, Delia does care about her son, I mean, she wouldn't fly across the world just to see an electric type sit around and do nothing.

No, she's there for Kukui people, let's be honest here. Burnet doesn't seem to exist in the Animeverse which means he's single! Joke, maybe.

So the classmates get to see Ash's family, his mother, huh? Nice little reversal there from the other classmate focused episodes where Ash met their families. I wonder if Lillie's staff will be there for her presentation, guess so since Lusamine and Mohn seemingly are somewhere else in this series.

Kiawe's presentation may be the better one to take interest in. I'd love to see him present traditional fire dances with Bakugames.

Well, he's either dancing or presenting his b*d*ss Z-move, so either way he's gonna have a horde of fangirls by at least halfway through the episode.

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
Well, he's either dancing or presenting his b*d*ss Z-move, so either way he's gonna have a horde of fangirls by at least halfway through the episode.

Definitely Z Moves, he lives and breaths the stuff. Our anime Kiawe doesn't seem to dance like his game counterpart. Secretly I'd love to see him stuffed into a tutu and force to dance, that or a hula skirt, but it's highly unlikely. That style, that grace! Oh he's Gorgeous!

Oh he definitely has fangirls, maybe not of the school playground type but the already has a horde of fangirls on the other side of the screen i.e. us

Janovy

Banned
Akemi Omode...

The same girl who is in charge of Lillie's episodes...

I smell development....

Status
Not open for further replies.