• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 27th: SM24 - Alola! The First Visitation Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luthor

If she actually cared about her daughter's progress in schooling, she would but I can't see her attending. Like others have said, she could care less about her. :mad:

She may not care but she could easily have a cameo explaining her absence. A conversation with the butler would be the way to do it.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i'm actually really curious as to what ash's presentation will entail.....

i'm guessing it's either something about pikachu or rowlet.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
She may not care but she could easily have a cameo explaining her absence. A conversation with the butler would be the way to do it.
Didn't James the butler mention that she had work to do and the brother was off somewhere? Yeah they can find an excuse for her to come but it's more like if she actually cared enough to come rather than if she physically can.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Didn't James the butler mention that she had work to do and the brother was off somewhere? Yeah they can find an excuse for her to come but it's more like if she actually cared enough to come rather than if she physically can.

IIRC, James the butler said Lillie's mother was still living at the other mansion, and Lillie herself said that her brother was living somewhere else.

Cat's Eye Draco

With all the Lusamine talk, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to consider the extremely slim possibility of Mohn showing up or being mentioned/referenced as well. We haven't heard anything about his status in the anime yet, have we? Like whether he's supposedly vanished like in the games or just apparently off researching something somewhere?

Last edited:

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Mohn stars a small yet significant role in the family. Of course he'll get mentioned. He's the reason why Lusamine got obsessed with Ultra Beasts and neglecting her children in the process.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
But he wasn't in the picture back in SM008 so I don't see how he's going to feature in the anime.

He plays a small yet significant role. My best guess is that he'll be lampshaded and we'll be told, not shown, that Mohn left and caused Lusamine to descend into madness.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
But he wasn't in the picture back in SM008 so I don't see how he's going to feature in the anime.

He plays a small yet significant role. My best guess is that he'll be lampshaded and we'll be told, not shown, that Mohn left and caused Lusamine to descend into madness.
That's my guess, as well. Mohn played a significant role in the game, but it was by being absent (from the main storyline, anyway). I think his role in the anime will be similar, only this time, no Poké Pelago for him to appear in.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I just realized... Delia coming to Alola means she will actually get to meet Ash's friends! :eek: (As far as we can tell, she only met Mallow last time.) That hasn't happened since, what, AG?

Which is also the case with Ash's Pokemon since AG.

satobato

Pokemon master

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
She has met them in oak's laboratory

On the day's that Delia misses Ash the most... She goes and visits all his pokemon.
Particularly on rainy days, she'll make a big batch of pokemon food for all kinds of different pokemon. Delia has been over so many times she knows exactly how much of each type of food she should make to ensure everyone is happy.
Delia walks over, and under a big tree, all of Ash's pokemon and Delia huddle under the natural umbrella, watching the rain fall and eating their snacks. Together they share the memories of Ash, crying, laughing, and most of all, smiling.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
On the day's that Delia misses Ash the most... She goes and visits all his pokemon.
Particularly on rainy days, she'll make a big batch of pokemon food for all kinds of different pokemon. Delia has been over so many times she knows exactly how much of each type of food she should make to ensure everyone is happy.
Delia walks over, and under a big tree, all of Ash's pokemon and Delia huddle under the natural umbrella, watching the rain fall and eating their snacks. Together they share the memories of Ash, crying, laughing, and most of all, smiling.

Yeah I bet this happens, otherwise how can Delia possibly live so long without her one and only son. :p

Red and Blue

It'd be cute if Rowlet or Litten took a extreme liking towards Deliah over Ash for the episode.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Are we not going to talk about the possible introduction of Lusamine into the anime? That's what it looks like to me.

"visitation day"

maybe we'll meet Lillie's mom

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Are we not going to talk about the possible introduction of Lusamine into the anime? That's what it looks like to me.

"visitation day"

maybe we'll meet Lillie's mom
It's been discussed already.

Personally, I think it's possible but unlikely. It seems a little too early to bring Lusamine into the anime, and it was mentioned that Lusamine is currently at their other mansion. Plus, how would Lillie react to her mother being there? We don't even know what happened between the two. I think it's more likely we'll either see James the butler again or we'll get some pretty tragic scenes with Lillie.

It's been discussed already.

Personally, I think it's possible but unlikely. It seems a little too early to bring Lusamine into the anime, and it was mentioned that Lusamine is currently at their other mansion. Plus, how would Lillie react to her mother being there? We don't even know what happened between the two. I think it's more likely we'll either see James the butler again or we'll get some pretty tragic scenes with Lillie.

I agree on that Kusamine most likely won't appear. I am expecting James the butler to appear, but I also think there is potential for Gladion to show up as well - mentioned at least.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I agree on that Kusamine most likely won't appear. I am expecting James the butler to appear, but I also think there is potential for Gladion to show up as well - mentioned at least.

Gladion might be mentioned (especially if he is a former student or graduate of the Pokémon School), but to be honest, I don't think he will actually appear. IMHO, it's a little too early for him to appear. I think he is more likely to appear before Ash when Lillie is not around (since she will recognize him, obviously), and I have a feeling Ash might not recognize him at first as the same boy from Lillie's photo due to Extreme Edginess.

Cat's Eye Draco

With the summary focusing on Delia's apparent return and Ash having to give a presentation, I'm not really expecting either Lillie or her family to have a huge role in the episode. At the moment it sounds like the episode is going to be primarily Ash-centric (at least, it does to me).

Maybe there'll be a small scene where one of the other students asks Lillie why Butler James is there (assuming he is there) or where her parents are, and she gives a reply along the lines of them not being able to make it and James coming in their stead, but I'm not really expecting anything beyond that. (Not without more info, anyway.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.