• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 28th: SM119 - Superspeed Kuwagannon! The Awakening of Māmane!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Either they’re putting all there animation effort in the league, or if they’re putting it all of it into the sword and shield anime.
or in any other random upcoming episode

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
or in any other random upcoming episode

Yeah but the League's not too far off from now. The series has to wrap up by some point in November

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Oh, a VR headset that simulates them riding. That answers my earlier question. Gotta sell them Nintendo Labos.

The preview doesn't seem to indicate if Vikavolt's gonna learn an attacking Bug-move, though those sparks makes it look like it's using Wild Charge.

I’m going to guess that Hapu gives Sophocles his Z Ring because:
-she was making note of Sophocles’s progress in Charjabug’s evolution episode so to see him improve would impress her
-She did show interest in Charjabug/Vikavolt in the aforementioned episode
-This would mean that every Kahuna has given a MC a Z Ring
Hapu has a Z Ring ready for the winner but it would also make sense to give it to Sophocles

Good point. It also means at least one main character has an Island-specific Z-Ring. I was hoping Lillie, but this would be fine, too.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
One nice thing I've noticed is that they've had soph mention twice recently that he now wants to do a z-move after seeing ash use CC and lillie try to use SS

DatsRight

One nice thing I've noticed is that they've had soph mention twice recently that he now wants to do a z-move after seeing ash use CC and lillie try to use SS

Yeah, build up and pacing has been touch and go in SM, but I kinda like they had a bit of foreshadowing there, compared to Lillie and Lana who just randomly got their's as a quota after showing minimal interest (besides the credits sequence for Lillie).

DatsRight

They could have done thinks with Sopholes earlier then this late in the series

Well at least he got his secondary and a rival pretty early into the series. Still not a lot but more than the girls got pre-Ultra Legends.

I admit to kind of having a soft spot for the Sophocles episodes anyway, they're often just fun activities he's hanging out with the other guys, lots of chemistry and fun character moments.

DatsRight

I think his rival is forgettable character in there entire series

There's not a whole lot of very remarkable non-Ash rivals, especially post-DP, but it is something, especially for the male companion, who rarely gets anything per series.

Status
Not open for further replies.