• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 29nd: PM2019 108 - Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Fate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
In order to power up before entering the Masters Eight, Satoshi and Lucario decide to go see the Gekkouga Satoshi once traveled with in the Kalos region. Lucario challenges Gekkouga to a battle, but ends up being absolutely no match for it. However, it appears Gekkouga wants to tell Lucario something? And now, Lucario and Gekkouga's wave guidance overlap!

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 碇由衣 (Yui Ikari)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)
Animation Director 左加田愛子 (Aiko Hidarikata)

POKEMON FAN:

HsJ0e2l.jpg

IT'S SUPER FIERCE: THE POKÉMON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!

SATOSHI'S LUCARIO HAS NEW POWERS AWAKENED?!
In order to challenge the Masters Eight, Satoshi trains Lucario with the aim of powering it up further! Will this result in them resonating with each other and seizing new powers?!
*Lucario battles Gekkouga, a Pokémon that has a strong bond with Satoshi!

ITS TRAINING PARTNER IN THE GEKKOUGA THAT TRAVELED WITH SATOSHI!
Gekkouga is a Pokémon that went on an adventure with Satoshi in the Kalos region. The long journey and many battles made it grow into a companion that has a strong bond with him!
*Gekkouga evolved from the Keromatsu Satoshi got in the Kalos region. Its forte is protean, ninja-like battling with nimble movement.

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
One Marketable Ace Mon + One Marketable Ace Mon = Two Marketable Ace Mons

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I for one am so happy Greninja is mentoring Lucario here because it makes so much sense, both having the same type of power with the similarities between aura and bond phenomenon being increasingly obvious and now they actually connect and interact!!
Very hyped for Greninja and hope in the future it either gets a revenge match against Alains Charizard or against Diantha

ShadowForce720

I for one am so happy Greninja is mentoring Lucario here because it makes so much sense, both having the same type of power with the similarities between aura and bond phenomenon being increasingly obvious and now they actually connect and interact!!
Very hyped for Greninja and hope in the future it either gets a revenge match against Alains Charizard or against Diantha
I do wonder if maybe Ash’s Lucario might learn a new move here.

diakyu

I've seen the future and Greninja is just gonna be in one ep to power boost Lucario. I don't make the rules take it up with the future revealed to me in a vision

Blood Red

【推しの子】
'Aura of Fate', huh...what a grandiose title. Also, the way it only talks about Lucario, I think Greninja might just show up to mentor Lucario in secret and leave. Maybe it won't even meet Ash.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Would be cool if Greninja got a battle somehow, but I'm not too optimistic.

Anyway, I'll take Lucario getting mentored by Greninja over offscreen powerups.

Status
Not open for further replies.