• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 29nd: PM2019 108 - Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Fate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
I respect your opinion but it's as crazy as saying that Goh deserved Suicune or that Mallow is the best pokegirl
Car salesman crazy or mattress salesman crazy?

Rikerran

It's quite possible Lucario's power up and Greninja destroy the vines for good in this episode, but Greninja still decides to remain a protector of Kalos. That way Ash can still call him (or visit him like he's doing in this episode) if he wants to see him again.

diakyu

So is the implication that Ash just knows where Greninja is? Or is it a coincidence they ran into each other here?

AJ97

The battle against Raihan would've been significantly better if Ash had Greninja temporarily join his team and used it to defeat Raihan and Daraludon.

Would've been the ultimate flex for Ash to walk in without a Mega Ring and Dynamax Band to a high stakes match shocking everyone and then revealing Ash Greninja in the end.

Such a missed opportunity... I mean Lucario already had its opportunity to shine against Bea. Should've taken a backseat in the Raihan battle.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Would've been the ultimate flex for Ash to walk in without a Mega Ring and Dynamax Band to a high stakes match shocking everyone and then revealing Ash Greninja in the end.
I'd save that for the Championship match against Leon.

diakyu

I think he senses him if the preview is any indication.
I'm only wondering because if he knows where he is at all times whether he stays in Kalos or at the lab it won't matter. It's like Ash's mons in Alola, he knows where they are if he needs them.

I don’t like how Greninja is training Lucario. It seems like Greninja is getting no benefit because this is probably going to be its only appearance while Lucario uses this opportunity to get some glorious wins and a statisfying conclusion as possible World Champ while Greninja never did.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
I don’t like how Greninja is training Lucario. It seems like Greninja is getting no benefit because this is probably going to be its only appearance while Lucario uses this opportunity to get some glorious wins and a statisfying conclusion as possible World Champ while Greninja never did.
It's just training it how to lose to Leon's charizard so Pikachu can nab the win

Blood Red

【推しの子】
I mean, that's really the best they can give to an irrelevant ace at this point. If Greninja wanted more, it shouldn't have jobbed against Alain.
Who will betray who? Maybe the Kuku man will betray Ash ? o.o
Or his Pokemon?
Wrong thread, bud

Status
Not open for further replies.