• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 29nd: PM2019 108 - Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Fate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop bullying the frog
Tell that to the writers.
Also I find it funny how Serena’s return is going to end up with 100 more pages than this

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
From Pokefan:

HsJ0e2l.jpg

IT'S SUPER FIERCE: THE POKÉMON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!

SATOSHI'S LUCARIO HAS NEW POWERS AWAKENED?!
In order to challenge the Masters Eight, Satoshi trains Lucario with the aim of powering it up further! Will this result in them resonating with each other and seizing new powers?!
*Lucario battles Gekkouga, a Pokémon that has a strong bond with Satoshi!

ITS TRAINING PARTNER IN THE GEKKOUGA THAT TRAVELED WITH SATOSHI!
Gekkouga is a Pokémon that went on an adventure with Satoshi in the Kalos region. The long journey and many battles made it grow into a companion that has a strong bond with him!
*Gekkouga evolved from the Keromatsu Satoshi got in the Kalos region. Its forte is protean, ninja-like battling with nimble movement.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
From Pokefan:
Interesting that it says its forte is protean… does that mean that there’s no more Battle Bond or both Bond Phenomenon and protean?

If they retconned battle bond I will laugh
Then there will be riots
This Lucario stuff is making me barf. They really hyping up Lucario like Greninja are they. I hope Ash never uses Lucario after JN.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Yeeeeeeeeeah, that's also the thing. Unless it's Pikachu, Ash simply drops the best ones/can't use them anymore despite getting a power boost before the saga ends.

being at the lab, kakui's house or at least some place we know the pokemon are, is still better than being let go in the wild to do something that really should've been finished by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.