• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 30th: PM2019 064 - The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuzamaki90

I hope this isn’t just a rehash of that Hoenn episode about Absol. I feel like a capture for it is obvious, however not totally sure who it’ll go to but more than likely Go.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I hope this isn’t just a rehash of that Hoenn episode about Absol. I feel like a capture for it is obvious, however not totally sure who it’ll go to but more than likely Go.
I’m pretty sure it’s likely going to be that old Absol anime debut episode, except that the Absol is probably getting caught.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Absol would be a good add to Ash's team, but I can accept if it goes for Goh too. I mean, there are other Dark Types more interesting for Ash's team: Tyranitar (the potential return of his evolved friend Larvitar) and hopefully, Greninja's return.
At this point in the series. I assume that any pokémon appearing will be caught by Goh unless the episode says otherwise

PsychoLogical

At this point in the series. I assume that any pokémon appearing will be caught by Goh unless the episode says otherwise
It’s better to think that way anyways.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Absol is a Hoenn Pokémon...Iris presumably travelled to Hoenn to catch Rayquaza...this is her return episode.

Iris and Gary will appear very soon, the opening should change to a new version before July, since apparently there is a new version every 6 months. Of all the events that happen in the opening, the only thing missing is the journey with Leon.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Absol is a Dragon type Pokemon

Iris the Dragon Master is coming right after to spar dragons with Ash

This is the most obvious Ash capture that ever obvious'd
I can see Ash catching something, mostly because he has nothing left to evolve and his already existing Pokemon can't get any more modifications outside of new moves and possible Mega Evolutions for Lucario and Gengar. I don't know if Iris is next though, as Episode 65 might be an episode featuring Glalie.

PsychoLogical

Iris and Gary will appear very soon, the opening should change to a new version before July, since apparently there is a new version every 6 months. Of all the events that happen in the opening, the only thing missing is the journey with Leon.
The Leon roadtrip thingy is likely an intro exclusive scene that they commonly and infamously do.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Have we had an Absol is misunderstood ep since the one in Hoenn? Think it's been awhile.

The only wild Absol appearance besides a couple of movies has been that Hoenn episode while the other appearances they've been owned by a trainer.

PsychoLogical

The only wild Absol appearance besides a couple of movies has been that Hoenn episode while the other appearances they've been owned by a trainer.
Ye that was basically the only wild Absol appearance that wasn’t from a movie, for some reason. And that ep also happened to be its main series debut ep.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
So 99% then?
Every single "minor" Pokemon (Like Bellsprout, Rattata or Pidgey) will be definitely captured by Goh. Powerfull Pokemon? That's harder, but not impossible. He got Golurk, Darmanitan, Dewgong and several others; but Ash is the fighter/battler of the duo, so he will definitely catch the Pokemon better prepared for battle. He can also capture Pokemon that reference his old partners, like Dragonite does for Iris.

World Turtle

My only thoughts are: I hope Ash gets Absol. Not going to hype myself up though. That has led to disappointment one too many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.