• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 30th: PM2019 064 - The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
If Goh hadn't become more like Ash as the series progressed, I would say this could easily be an Ash befriends a misjudged Pokémon and they want to join his team. But since Goh is now displaying these traits. I could say either or. Would be nice to see another Ash mon provided he uses it.
It might momentai

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Eh screw it, I'm just gonna wait for more info. No point in jumping to conclusions as of now even if things seem obvious.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
I want Ash to catch Absol, but after what happened with Flygon, i try no to get my hopes high.
By the way, i think that by now we can assume Ash wont catch weak pokemon or pokemon that need to evolve twice in order to be fully evolved so i dont understand why some fans are angry that Ash didnt catch Grookey, i think the writers understand that if Ash need to win the PWC, he doesnt have time to bond and train weak pokemon so he is handed strong and fully evolved pokemon like Gengar, Dragonite and Dacovish.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I want Ash to catch Absol, but after what happened with Flygon, i try no to get my hopes high.
By the way, i think that by now we can assume Ash wont catch weak pokemon or pokemon that need to evolve twice in order to be fully evolved so i dont understand why some fans are angry that Ash didnt catch Grookey, i think the writers understand that if Ash need to win the PWC, he doesnt have time to bond and train weak pokemon so he is handed strong and fully evolved pokemon like Gengar, Dragonite and Dacovish.
Yeah. The only unevolved Pokemon he's gotten so far were Riolu and Galarian Farfetch'd, both of which evolve only once.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
I have the feeling that no one will catch Absol, the boys will just make the people who detest Absol see that the pokémon is only trying to help them, then Absol will stay there with the people to keep informing them about disasters.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I have the feeling that no one will catch Absol, the boys will just make the people who detest Absol see that the pokémon is only trying to help them, then Absol will stay there with the people to keep informing them about disasters.
So basically a repeat of Absol's original main series debut ep in AG.

Big poo.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Hopefully Goh does catch Absol. The fact that Ash is about to move into the top 100 trainers in the world while the catcher Goh is still primarily catching Diglett's and Geodude's says something about their respective progress. Hopefully Suicune and Absol (if it happens) pave the way to more high profile captures for Goh.

Decidueye23

Hopefully Goh does catch Absol. The fact that Ash is about to move into the top 100 trainers in the world while the catcher Goh is still primarily catching Diglett's and Geodude's says something about their respective progress. Hopefully Suicune and Absol (if it happens) pave the way to more high profile captures for Goh.
Goh has been getting high profile captures. He got a flygon. He has cinderace. He got a scizor. He has a heracross. He has a suicuine. He has an arctozolt. He is getting drizzile soon. And technically he caught eternatus too. The fact that there are some 850+ pokemon means that there will be points when he will catch pokemon like geodude and patrat. But then he is also getting insanely strong pokemon. I dont think that is a direct measure of his progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.