• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 30th: PM2019 064 - The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Huh, didn't expect that one rando form ep 8 to come back. Either way I really like Absol's lore but the episode's plot doesn't sound all that interesting

Master Pikachu 11

So Goh gets Glalie while Ash gets Absol, nice.
That would work for me since most on here are already expecting Absol to be a Goh mon instead and it would lead to the series to be unpredictable again.
Oh you mean that Jimmy Neutron haircut guy with shark teeth? :>
Yes the guy who kept falling off of his Hariyama’s shoulder, this makes the episode that much more interesting to watch now.

Hyper Missingno

If Glalie does appear, then I hope Goh to catch it since this possibly makes it higher chance for Ash to catch Absol. Of course, Goh still possibly catch both of them.

diakyu

Very cool to see Hoji again

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
i hope Absol kicks Jason's butt if it's the one framing it.

Kind of surprised flannery's not appearing since you would think Gym leaders would help resolve issues in their cities (like Burgh did with the venipedes) but then again this isn't as big of a crisis either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.