• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 30th: PM2019 064 - The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Kind of surprised flannery's not appearing since you would think Gym leaders would help resolve issues in their cities (like Burgh did with the venipedes) but then again this isn't as big of a crisis either.

This series honestly has had plenty of chances when it could use more recognizable game characters for a lot of the plot to really capitalize on the region hopping aspect, but it seems insistent of just using random cotds.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I really didn't expect them to bring back that character lol. Interesting decision.

I wouldn't doubt if the chick from the Piplup/Croagnuk episode returns as well. Probably around the time BDSP releases.

UnovaMaster

When the series that has the best reasons to make many beloved(?) in-game characters return while having way too many episodes to get a shot for them decides to have freaking COTDs return instead.
You expecting EVERY episode to feature a "beloved" returning voice actor and character is a ridiculously unfair expectation

You know, this is why they shouldn't even give the nostalgia out in the first place, you get greedy because you don't understand that the anime wants to live in the present instead of living in nostalgia the way you consume it

BobbbidyBob

I personally really liked Hoji, I am so glad he is coming back. Didn’t see that coming

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well hope dude catches it, it suits his style more then Ash and Goh tbh.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Im so happy they are bringing back Hoji
One of my fav things about SM and one of its biggest strengths was how CoTDs always returned, really makes the inter continuity of the series stronger, first the Unova guy (kind of) and then Hoji. I liked him so glad to see him back. Hope Tokio/Horace returns as well

esquilo09

Absol will either be a POTD(Since the summary is too similar to Absol-ute Disaster episode) or Hoji will be the one who catches it since he has a Mightyena and what they have in common? They're both pure Dark types.

Absol's moveset:

Razor Wind
Assurance
Fire Blast
Zen Headbutt

Status
Not open for further replies.