• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 30th: PM2019 064 - The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

Absol will either be a POTD(Since the summary is too similar to Absol-ute Disaster episode) or Hoji will be the one who catches it since he has a Mightyena and what they have in common? They're both pure Dark types.

Absol's moveset:

Razor Wind
Assurance
Fire Blast
Zen Headbutt
I fail to see how Absol being the exact same typing as Mightyena somehow means that Hoji will catch it, when he has a Hariyama which is a pure fighting type and has never been mentioned to specialize in Dark type Pokémon or to specifically have a special interest or preference towards them.

esquilo09

If Ash catches Absol, it'll make up for him not to catch Flygon, if Go is the one catching Absol he will receive many negative backlash from viewers. If Hoji is the one catching Absol he will have a debate from both sides(People who wanted Ash to catch it and people who doesn't mind Hoji catching it). If Ash doesn't keep Absol(by either releasing it or giving it to Hoji) many fans will throw a tantrum, if Go doesn't keep it, Go haters won't mind that. If Absol is a POTD(which means no one catches it) the episode will be treated as a filler or will receive negative review....I think.

TomRC121991

If Ash catches Absol, it'll make up for him not to catch Flygon, if Go is the one catching Absol he will receive many negative backlash from viewers. If Hoji is the one catching Absol he will have a debate from both sides(People who wanted Ash to catch it and people who doesn't mind Hoji catching it). If Ash doesn't keep Absol(by either releasing it or giving it to Hoji) many fans will throw a tantrum, if Go doesn't keep it, Go haters won't mind that. If Absol is a POTD(which means no one catches it) the episode will be treated as a filler or will receive negative review....I think.
Or maybe Ash will get Flygon like Goh has.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Forever holding out hope for a Koharu capture, however slim, if only for the tsunami of vitriol
Nah, that only happens when Goh steal starters and get legendaries :p

FatBigachu

It's been a long time to see a very classic 'problem solver' Ash capture. Hate to say this but i think chances are high for Ash in this episode.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
It's been a long time to see a very classic 'problem solver' Ash capture. Hate to say this but i think chances are high for Ash in this episode.
I really don’t see how the chances are high for him and I’m actually siding with Ash-Absol being a thing.

FatBigachu

I really don’t see how the chances are high for him and I’m actually siding with Ash-Absol being a thing.
I don't know, when I read the summary I felt this episode could be emotional like Gengar's capture episode and I think Ash stands out more in this kind of episodes. I also think that Ash is more likely to solve the problem as he faced a similar problem in the AG series. This may lead him to bond with Absol.

I'm really bad at predicting, so nevermind :)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
TFW when a COTD returns and it isn't the shiny hunter :/
Least it's one of the coolers ones and not the clickbait girl from Sinnoh...

It does sorta sound like an Ash focused episode from the way it's worded but I'm prepared for disappointment. So long as Goh doesn't steal it like he did Flygon and Sobble, I don't care. Give it to Ash or Hoji or let it live in peace

esquilo09

TFW when a COTD returns and it isn't the shiny hunter :/
Least it's one of the coolers ones and not the clickbait girl from Sinnoh...

It does sorta sound like an Ash focused episode from the way it's worded but I'm prepared for disappointment. So long as Goh doesn't steal it like he did Flygon and Sobble, I don't care. Give it to Ash or Hoji or let it live in peace
That's what I think it'll happen.

STICKTOPIA

This reminds of the episode in hoenn Absol-ute disaster. I wonder if team rocket is behind the reason for the hot spring water not running.

STICKTOPIA

So you're telling me that TRio somehow went to Hoenn specifically for this hot spring spot out of nowhere, and the kids conveniently Goh there.
I’m sure most likely it’s not TR behind this but I was just saying it’d be interesting it was. I’m sure most likely the glalie would have something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.