• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 30th: PM2019 064 - The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I want Ash to catch it but since JN65 is an Ash focused episode, it seems highly unlikely.
The other one reason I’m even holding out on Ash-Absol being a thing is that the summary implies that it doesn’t focus on mainly either one of the duo lulz.

Master Pikachu 11

I want Ash to catch it but since JN65 is an Ash focused episode, it seems highly unlikely.
You seem to forget about episode 50 where Ash ended up catching Dracovish and then the next episode 51 focused on Ash and Farfetch’d getting stronger which started the Farfetch’d arc, so the same can happen here since the summary doesn’t focus on specific character.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
Mimey is too Ash's Pokemon (read: Family Ketchum's), he has not own episode since ep. 7.... i want see again him for battle, not for cleaning rooms....
I said main 5 mons + pikachu.
Mayb mimey is a main but as far we have seen he doesnt seems to b 1 in journeys but as ashs rest of team barely appear like mimey its hard to tell who r the mains.

And for battles , battle hungry lucario hasnt done a single battle against trainer onscreen so mimey is not a good candidate probably

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I wouldn’t mind seeing Barri-chan. Definitely one of the more developed and standout Pokémon of the cast. Would love to see him as a permanent part of the PWC but unfortunately it’s obvious earlier fight was a one time deal. Sucks because dang was the mime not enjoyable this saga and fairly proactive. They gave him an actual meditation like yoga quirk even.

Status
Not open for further replies.