• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 30th: PM2019 064 - The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morax

King of heroes
EzdjEczXoAEq5NH

Comment above me is referring to this for those that are curious.
Koharu looking cute as usual :3

MegaSalamence05

Like it's happened multiple times. With featured Pokemon being captured.

Grookey, Flygon, Golurk ect. For Goh

Gengar, Dragonite and Riolu (Hatched from an Egg) but the point is still valid. Even Ash has fallen in this rabbit hole. So for now its a 50/50 shot if it gets captured or not. Literally if Absol gets caught or not is up for debate. But the fact remains tbats its happened multiple times for both characters.

dman_dustin

I have no idea how you're seeing any kind of implications anyone is getting Absol in this article.

Have you not met Go and his goal? It's extremely rare for Go not to catch something in an episode.

Sure it could just be Glalie if its wild, but nothing seems to indicate that Absol is a non wild Pokemon.

Red and Blue

Out of curiosity how popular is Absol? I believe it ranks high among the more popular mons

Status
Not open for further replies.