• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 30th: PM2019 064 - The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be surprised if anyone but Goh gets it. Pretty sure Houjii is a one-off return and I don't see why they would give a Pokemon to him.

Betting on either a Goh capture or no one captures it.

If Ash gets Absol (prob not) I will be happy because I want Ash to get one and sad because it will suffer the same fate as all of Ash’s JN team (no screen time)

esquilo09

Ok, I'll try to stay positive, let's suppose Ash catches Absol, what moves do you think it will have in the episode besides Razor Wind?

Absol's moveset prediction:
Razor Wind
Assurance
Fire Blast
Zen Headbutt

Red and Blue

Ok, I'll try to stay positive, let's suppose Ash catches Absol, what moves do you think it will have in the episode besides Razor Wind?

Absol's moveset prediction:
Razor Wind
Assurance
Fire Blast
Zen Headbutt
I'd like

Dark Pulse
Razor Wind
Psycho Cut
Foul Play

diakyu

Hoji catching this Absol would be neat, but I'm expecting a Goh capture

Doramaru

Please don't let ash catch it
Gou ! You know what you should do, if you catch it faster than ash maybe i will stop hating you

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
again with the incomplete VC lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.