• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 30th: PM2019 064 - The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Guess like we can rule out Glalie being a Gatcha mom. Looking forward to tomorrow's preview so we know who has the best shot at catching Absol

nuzamaki90

So the special preview showed a captured Pokeball in the snowing landscape, so Absol is definitely being caught. The question still is by who?

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Actually I think going off the preview it’s still up the air as to who will get Absol as the preview didn’t really specifically toward Ash or Goh over the other, but as for Snorunt and Glalie they probably won’t be caught since they have a family.
Goh has more lines in the preview narration though?

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Did you see a different preview? Cuz the one I saw doesn't imply such thing.
I just based it from the narration lines...

That doesn’t necessarily mean that it focuses on him or that he would be the one to catch Absol.

So no, there really isn’t anything in the preview that specifically indicates or hint at Goh get Absol over Ash and vice versa.
I hope I'm wrong though... But I won't be surprised if it (Goh capturing the Absol) really is the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.