• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 30th: PM2019 064 - The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Why not both?
tenor.gif

Decidueye23

Meh I don't care for Ash catching absol honestly. Hope he doesn't
Plus Goh hasn't had a significant capture in a long while, the last being suicune
So yeah I won't mind him getting it for his goal. As much as u dislike him he's still a co protagonist and deserves his own capture episodes
I know it feels like a while sincebGoh had a capture but i guess thats because in the beginning he was on a much more capture spree than now. From 53 to 63 we had suicune, scizor, grookey and drizzile. And i think he is getting floette soon too. So all in all he has had a good nnumber of captures in the last few episodes. Not that i mind him getting absol. I dont mind it. Infsct i would rather Ash get something else. Something more galar based.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just rewatched the trailer & notice that Hodge from episode 7 will make an appearance. I'm guessing this is his hometown since a few people in the angry mob have the same spiky teeth, but it's still nice to see that we're getting more recurring characters outside of Kanto & Galar in Journeys.

I'm also starting to think that Hodge might end up getting Absol if Goh doesn't get it since itfits with the rest of his team. Plus, it would make sense for the townspeople to start accepting Absol if one of their citizens owns it.

AsH KetcHHup

I know it isn't concrete evidence but due to Absol not being heavily displayed in merch, I don't think it's going to Ash.

kickachu

Momentai!
also dragonite and gengar were on merchandise as well and ash caught them so chance he can get absol

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Plus Goh hasn't had a significant capture in a long while, the last being suicune
So yeah I won't mind him getting it for his goal. As much as u dislike him he's still a co protagonist and deserves his own capture episodes
Grookey...
And please, he gets captures episodes FAR more than we get PWC. "Co-Protagonists" is a complete joke, Goh's nothing but a screenhog

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Hope Gou catches it and empathizes with it similar to how he caught Ptera rather than just defeating it and weakening it but by emotional resolution and communicating...would be a good way to go about handling things since Hoji was more connected to Gou’s first loss and battle as a character and it would contrast his growth since then.

ShadowForce720

It's hard to trust the writers in this series for an Ash capture so better (and it's safer to) assume Absol won't be captured by Ash...
This is the same series where Ash caught a Dragonite in episode 10 and then went on to capture a Gengar and a Riolu that evolved into a Lucario.

In all honesty with how captures in this series has been I don’t think it’s really safer or safe to assume anything, unless it’s a situation where some things confirmed or hint at a capture going a specific way.

Master Pikachu 11

I know it feels like a while sincebGoh had a capture but i guess thats because in the beginning he was on a much more capture spree than now. From 53 to 63 we had suicune, scizor, grookey and drizzile. And i think he is getting floette soon too. So all in all he has had a good nnumber of captures in the last few episodes. Not that i mind him getting absol. I dont mind it. Infsct i would rather Ash get something else. Something more galar based.
What are you two talking about, it’s been three episodes since he last had a capture which was Bellsprout and no Suicune was not his last significant capture that would be Grookey which was the episode before Bellsprout. If there is any character that hasn’t had a significant capture in a while it would be Ash because his last significant capture was G Farfetch’d. Why you may ask is it Farfetch’d, because Farfetch’d is the last Pokémon Ash was able to catch without Goh catching anything in the same episode, Gengar was the only other Pokémon after that. So even though I unfortunately expect Absol to go to Goh and be given the Flygon treatment of not being on his main team, I still hope that Ash can at least catch one Hoenn Pokémon for his team. I don’t want Dracovish to his last capture.

Also on a side note, the preview had Ash state that he couldn’t let “this happen to Absol” so make of that of what you will

Status
Not open for further replies.