• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 30th: PM2019 064 - The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Decidueye23

What are you two talking about, it’s been three episodes since he last had a capture which was Bellsprout and no Suicune was not his last significant capture that would be Grookey which was the episode before Bellsprout. If there is any character that hasn’t had a significant capture in a while it would be Ash because his last significant capture was G Farfetch’d. Why you may ask is it Farfetch’d, because Farfetch’d is the last Pokémon Ash was able to catch without Goh catching anything in the same episode, Gengar was the only other Pokémon after that. So even though I unfortunately expect Absol to go to Goh and be given the Flygon treatment of not being on his main team, I still hope that Ash can at least catch one Hoenn Pokémon for his team. I don’t want Dracovish to his last capture.

Also on a side note, the preview had Ash state that he couldn’t let “this happen to Absol” so make of that of what you will
Man i literally said it feels like that but that is not the case. And then i pretty much explained he had 4 significant pokemon in the last 10 episodes

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Grookey...
And please, he gets captures episodes FAR more than we get PWC. "Co-Protagonists" is a complete joke, Goh's nothing but a screenhog
Yes grookey slipped my mind, however like Goh had 2 major captures (Suicune and Grookey) between 51-60 Ash had 2 major PWC battles as well, and hes getting an iris PWC battle so makes sense for Goh to get another major capture. Goh may get more screentime at times but he isnt a screenhog, hes new so he needed that and plus its the writers fault really for sidelining Ash because according to them they cant develop him further.
What are you two talking about, it’s been three episodes since he last had a capture which was Bellsprout and no Suicune was not his last significant capture that would be Grookey which was the episode before Bellsprout. If there is any character that hasn’t had a significant capture in a while it would be Ash because his last significant capture was G Farfetch’d. Why you may ask is it Farfetch’d, because Farfetch’d is the last Pokémon Ash was able to catch without Goh catching anything in the same episode, Gengar was the only other Pokémon after that. So even though I unfortunately expect Absol to go to Goh and be given the Flygon treatment of not being on his main team, I still hope that Ash can at least catch one Hoenn Pokémon for his team. I don’t want Dracovish to his last capture.

Also on a side note, the preview had Ash state that he couldn’t let “this happen to Absol” so make of that of what you will
Yes Grookey slipped my mind. Bellsprout is not a major capture lmao, those would be mons that get their episode dedicated for Goh to catch them like Suicune and Grookey. I dont mind Dracovish being Ash's last if he rotates his reserves, esp as his current team need more screentime and interactions

Master Pikachu 11

Yes grookey slipped my mind, however like Goh had 2 major captures (Suicune and Grookey) between 51-60 Ash had 2 major PWC battles as well, and hes getting an iris PWC battle so makes sense for Goh to get another major capture. Goh may get more screentime at times but he isnt a screenhog, hes new so he needed that and plus its the writers fault really for sidelining Ash because according to them they cant develop him further.

Yes Grookey slipped my mind. Bellsprout is not a major capture lmao, those would be mons that get their episode dedicated for Goh to catch them like Suicune and Grookey. I dont mind Dracovish being Ash's last if he rotates his reserves, esp as his current team need more screentime and interactions
I’m not saying that Bellsprout is a major capture, but it was his last capture that he had because I took your previous post as saying that it’s been a while that he had a capture, so I guess I misinterpreted what you wrote, my bad. I don’t mind if he rotates reserves but I don’t believe that some of them should be used because the writers may not evolve some of them like Oshawott because of its cuteness and gag. I still would like a few more Galar captures because I like seeing Ash work with new Pokémon that he hasn’t worked with before.
Man i literally said it feels like that but that is not the case. And then i pretty much explained he had 4 significant pokemon in the last 10 episodes
My bad I didn’t read all of your post, I’ll make sure I do so next time.

Last edited:

Yce288

Grass type FTW
I really wonder why the writers made these Hoennian pokémon appear in Hoenn of all places.
That's not the point here, if they were different Pokemon in a different location then i wouldnt have wrote that.
For exmaple: Marshtomp and Ludicolo in episode 41, altough that episode didnt take place in Hoenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.