• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 30th: PM2019 064 - The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I swear to god if that vampire-looking creep from the "battle frontier" episode catches Absol I'm releasing a whole box of event legendaries over 17 years old.

Ash or Goh better catch Absol. They BETTER. :mad:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I swear to god if that vampire-looking creep from the "battle frontier" episode catches Absol I'm releasing a whole box of event legendaries over 17 years old.

Ash or Goh better catch Absol. They BETTER. :mad:
Nah it’s def a main cast mon lul.

Red and Blue

Sup Guys? How are you doing?

Thought I'd drop by to say Hi after seeing All the other threads are locked lol

On the subject of Absol, now that Ash is finally using his Reserves now, I can't say I'm too shaken up about Goh catching it.

(Tho I AM getting sick of of Ash's overlap of Fighting Types)
It's not confined Go is getting it though. Unless something was confirmed in the recent magazine scans

MegaSalamence05

I'm honestly pretty confident that Ash is capturing Absol and not Goh.

I've already explained some reasons, like I wouldn't be shocked if it was Goh in the end but I feel like this is kinda like Dragonite's situation all over again. That's just how I'm approaching this episode, everyone expected Goh to catch Dratini, Dragonair and even a Dragonite going in. But only Ash caught Dragonite in that episode. Now because Ash's reserves are confirmed to be returning headlined by Ash's Infernape people are essentially pushing other Pokemon that are possibly caught by Ash to the side.

Last edited:

Hyper Missingno

Also I don't think Infernape returning rules out Ash getting Absol. Given that he already has a full team he is going to have to rotate to free a slot for the monkey.

He can do the same with Absol and leave it at Sakuragi Institute on occasion
I also think same way. Bringing back Infernape means Ash will most likely going to rotate his team, which means he can increase his team by either bringing other reserves or catching new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.