• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 30th: PM2019 064 - The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

I'd be curious as to how they'd even begin to handle absol as an Ash-mon, given the last time they gave Ash a dog 'mon they butchered it to kingdom come with how utterly meaningless it was by the end

Either give it to Go so it can have some peace and quiet in the park, or leave it alone so it can keep protecting the glalie family
Might be some episodes before Absol does anything but if they finally remembered Dracovish existed it will get its time. Eventually

Master Pikachu 11

I hope we can all celebrate tomorrow. Here’s to a major capture finally going to Ash :cool:

ChampioN One, Decidueye23, Red and Blue, and PsychoLogical, let’s all die on this hill together.
I will die on the hill with you, the new poster gave me pause because I have seen it played out similar with Sobble, but PsychoLogical is right I have to own up to my previous prediction and if I get it wrong then I will accept it for better or worse. But I won’t be able to join you in the never giving up category since I admit that I did, but I hope all of you are right about this one.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Can't wait for this episode to air to find out who will catch Absol and finally see the trailer for the Iris episode. Hype trainnnn.

Also, I think Absol is going to Goh. It's not that I don't like it going to Ash but I like more the idea of Ash catching a Hoenn Pokemon rather than catching Absol itself, although it is one of my Pokemon. Also, I think it fits Goh more and being a standalone Pokemone it doesn't offer much for Ash.

Now show me the damn trailer full of Dragons!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.