• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 30th: XY070 - Conclusion! Goodra, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
From everyone's reactions, it looks like Ash is letting go of Numelgon for good. This makes me wonder why they wasted so much time developing it when it could be spent on some of his other 'mons (like Hinoyakoma for Luchabull) or simply on the Pokémon which'll inevitably replace Numelgon.

Captain America X

From everyone's reactions, it looks like Ash is letting go of Numelgon for good. This makes me wonder why they wasted so much time developing it when it could be spent on some of his other 'mons (like Hinoyakoma for Luchabull) or simply on the Pokémon which'll inevitably replace Numelgon.

It's only 6 episodes which they most likely would have used on something else so I doubt it would have made a difference.

Absketchum

Coz it'll return
courtesy: Kenzo..
I see no other possible reasoning..

Srrena crying didnt look good imo.. Bonnie crying made more sense then Serena crying..

Blood Red

【推しの子】
It's only 6 episodes which they most likely would have used on something else so I doubt it would have made a difference.

It would've made a huge difference for Hinoyakoma.

Coz it'll return
courtesy: Kenzo..
I see no other possible reasoning..

Srrena crying didnt look good imo.. Bonnie crying made more sense then Serena crying..

I hope it does. I liked pink Barney.

phanpycross

God-king
It would've made a huge difference for Hinoyakoma.

I hope it does. I liked pink Barney.

Yeah, because Im sure 6 goomy episodes (one of which was more of a dedenne episode) would have translated to 2 episodes for the other members, and not just 3 TR filkers, and an episode for Serena and Clemont each, with one focus episode for Ash's pokemon, which could also possibly have gone to Pikachu, who doesnt need it anyways.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Yeah, because Im sure 6 goomy episodes (one of which was more of a dedenne episode) would have translated to 2 episodes for the other members, and not just 3 TR filkers, and an episode for Serena and Clemont each, with one focus episode for Ash's pokemon, which could also possibly have gone to Pikachu, who doesnt need it anyways.

Out of these, the only ones which I have a problem with are the 3 possible TR fillers. I don't mind Serena and Clemont, and at least Pikachu is here to stay.

That's assuming they even thought of giving him a focus episode.You know how rare it is for them to get one unless it's their capture or their evo episodes right?

Just saying that it would've been nice to see. After all, it's not like the writers can't focus on Hinoyakoma; it's just that they don't care about it.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
There was a scene of this episode that was shown on Oha Suta today, where Bonnie was hugging Clemont, as well as a scene where Serena was crying. It's kind of nice to know that Clemont, Bonnie and Serene will be sad if Goodra stays in the wetlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.