• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 5th: PM2019 020 - Go Towards Your Dream! Satoshi and Go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and Go have been chosen to lead a Pokémon Orienteering event at the Sakuragi Laboratories. And as they get exposed to how fun it is to battle and get Pokémon alongside the children participating in the event, the duo once again reaffirm their unfulfilled "dreams". And then, believe it or not, Lugia appears......?!

-----

https://i.imgur.com/K4eODJd.jpg

*Satoshi uses Pokémon Orienteering to teach the children about Pokémon.
*Go and Koharu help out a lot as well. And believe it or not, Lugia shows up too?!

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 矢田木瀧 (Taki Yatagi)
Animation Director 高橋優 (Yuh Takahashi)
Animation Director 広岡歳仁 (Toshihito Hirooka)
Animation Director 中矢利子 (Toshiko Nakaya)
Animation Director 海老沢咲希 (Saki Ebisawa)
Animation Director 中野悟史 (Satoshi Nakano)
Animation Director 武内啓 (Akira Takeuchi)

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well their base is in Vermillion, unless they take an extended leave (which would be nice), I don't think Sakuragi is going to buy them plane/boat tickets all the time, only when he needs them to do stuff.

With that said, out of the 4 episodes, this one and the Ditto have me the least intrigued, hopefully it surprises me.

RetroPokeFan

Why does the plot make it sound like it's going to be a recap episode?

Has this series fallen down the same rabbit hole that Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS fell into?

And will this episode win the award of "Most Animation Directors working on one episode"?

You bet it will on the last question but hoo, this ain't lookin pretty.

Red and Blue

I wonder if Lugia might eventually join up to fight Eternatus. Maybe it and Ho-oh get G-Max forms in the new DLC.
Yeah but if they got GMAX forms they would more or less make the wolves redundant. Not sure if they would do that

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
Guys, let’s face it. When they said “all regions,” they really meant “all regions, but mostly Kanto.” The chilly reception towards BW (games, not anime) basically sealed that Gen I pandering will always and forever reign supreme in all areas, and anyone who can’t deal with that should frankly jump ship now.

That being said, I hope this episode isn’t just a recap and actually has Ash and Go meeting/teaching the kids about how to battle/capture Pokémon. That’d be a really cute premise!

Status
Not open for further replies.