• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 5th: PM2019 020 - Go Towards Your Dream! Satoshi and Go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Stop the presses, we have big news:

Shimofuri Myojyou, who you should all know as the hosts of the Pokemon anime segment on Oha Suta, will have guest roles in this episode. Seiya will be playing the Trainer "Seiya", and Soshina will be playing his Meganium "Soshinium":

UMkGkiv.jpg

Get hype.

Hype? I mean... After what happened to the guy that appeared with the Altaria in the first Kalos League episode... Wasn't he a "special guest" too?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Hype? I mean... After what happened to the guy that appeared with the Altaria in the first Kalos League episode... Wasn't he a "special guest" too?

He was Tomohisa Sako, the singer of the Getter banban OP as well as the one who composed "XY&Z" and "Alola!" opening songs. He also did most of the character songs of XY&Z (Only one he didn't compose was DoriDori, which was Shokotan though he did the arrangements for Serena's version)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Stop the presses, we have big news:

Shimofuri Myojyou, who you should all know as the hosts of the Pokemon anime segment on Oha Suta, will have guest roles in this episode. Seiya will be playing the Trainer "Seiya", and Soshina will be playing his Meganium "Soshinium":

UMkGkiv.jpg

Get hype.
I wonder if he’ll keep reappearing like Hiroki did in SM.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
He was Tomohisa Sako, the singer of the Getter banban OP as well as the one who composed "XY&Z" and "Alola!" opening songs. He also did most of the character songs of XY&Z (Only one he didn't compose was DoriDori, which was Shokotan though he did the arrangements for Serena's version)

He was based on Sako but not actually played by Sako.
Sako did live in-character tweets role playing him as the episode was airing though, that was fun.

Leonhart

Imagineer
WaterShuriken said:

I kind of agree that it's hard to get excited for this episode's COTD, even if they're a special guest. I don't think that their presence will change the episode for the better, so I'm kind of neutral about surprises like this. It's still nice to see the producers do something like this to honor an Oha Suta cast member, though.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So the two cosplayers from SM the guy dressed as Ash and the other guy dressed as Pikachu have appeared again, anybody noticed the picture of the Ivysaur behind them, it would be cool if Ash’s Bulbasaur came back and evolve
We had a whole episode that looked suspiciously similar to the secret garden. The train has already set off and fallen down a broken bridge.

BlueDragonfangirl

Not a companion(yet) lol
She could still beat Bonnie, Ash and her hardly interacted(Much like Clemont and Serena)
Oh yah, I was always annoyed by the lack of interactions they had in that series, I liked his relationship with Max in the AG series and would have loved a brother little sister type bond next. Oh well, no use over complaining over past issues.
Its funny how Ash can handle the kids alone and Gou and Koharu most work together
Ash has helped kids out with Pokemon tons of times in the past, Max and Bonnie for example or that kid in XY who was his rival ( forgot his name) It makes sense.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Almighty Zard said:
so does this guy own a Persian too? that seems abit random for a wild pokemon.

I think the Persian is meant to be the leader of the pack of wild Nyasu that were seen in the preview. It would make sense given that we've seen a wild Persian lead a group of Nyasu before in the "Hollywood" episode.

World Turtle

The Persian will probably be the “Scyther catch” of the episode as in Gou will have to battle it.
Or it gets turned into an anti-climax boss where Gou's first attempt fails and is about to try again only for Raboot to come in and just kick the crap out of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.