• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 5th: PM2019 020 - Go Towards Your Dream! Satoshi and Go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
So the two cosplayers from SM the guy dressed as Ash and the other guy dressed as Pikachu have appeared again, anybody noticed the picture of the Ivysaur behind them, it would be cool if Ash’s Bulbasaur came back and evolve

They've "appeared again" every single week, showcasing the next episode of the anime, and that picture of Fushigisou is from when they were promoting episode 2.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
He was based on Sako but not actually played by Sako.
Sako did live in-character tweets role playing him as the episode was airing though, that was fun.

Thanks for the correction. Maybe I misread when I read about it back in the day.

DP did have a bit of yellow

That detail was the one that always caught my attention in his DP design. I think it's first time Yellow was so proeminent on his outfit.

As for Ash not having color scheme to "represent" Pikachu, I'd say the weird "lightning-like" cheek marks represent his ace pretty well already lol

(never was much a fan of those, so I like when XY kind of "shrunk" them)

Domok

The Pidgey taking a liking to Koharu is interesting, but I’m assuming it’ll just follow her around for the episode and then fly off for some random reason. (Lugia appearing might scare some of the wild Pokémon off, for example.)

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
The Pidgey taking a liking to Koharu is interesting, but I’m assuming it’ll just follow her around for the episode and then fly off for some random reason. (Lugia appearing might scare some of the wild Pokémon off, for example.)
Probably Go's Pidgey since the two Nidoran were also around Koharu and the three Pokemon were shown with Go in the first preview.

Red and Blue

If Go catches the Farfetch'd they might hint at the Galarian variant and evolution. Especially if the Rotomdex points out the Kanto one can't evolve

World Turtle

Second preview showed Go trying to catch a Farfetch'd only for it to smack the ball in his face, lol.

Wonder if he'll still catch it? Plus there was that Oddish and the Meowth line.

Anyways, since the episode will be out tonight anyone want to place any last second bets about how many pokemon Gou will catch this episode? Will he beat his record of a dozen captures in one episode or will he just catch 3?

Personally, I'm ok wit another dozen captures. The sooner he gets though the KantoDex the better.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Anyways, since the episode will be out tonight anyone want to place any last second bets about how many pokemon Gou will catch this episode? Will he beat his record of a dozen captures in one episode or will he just catch 3?

Gou has to share screen-time with Ash unlike PM2019 06 so I don't think he'll bet his record this episode but I do think he will more then 3.

World Turtle

Gou has to share screen-time with Ash unlike PM2019 06 so I don't think he'll bet his record this episode but I do think he will more then 3.

Remember when he caught Spearow off-screen? We might get that here too. Then he shows off his haul at the end of the episode when he and Ash show how they did to Sakuragi.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Second preview showed Go trying to catch a Farfetch'd only for it to smack the ball in his face, lol.

Little twerp's had that coming for quite some time now

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Remember when he caught Spearow off-screen? We might get that here too. Then he shows off his haul at the end of the episode when he and Ash show how they did to Sakuragi.

But we knew he was going to catch when he return on screen so I 'm not sure that helps your case.

dman_dustin

You know someone somewhere mentioned, that Go catching a lot of Pokemon might be a good thing, if there isn't a whole lot for him to catch in Kanto it should support them going to other regions........so Go catches everyone except the legendaries and Mew in this episode?

I mean.....it's not going to happen.......but a lot wouldn't be a bad start. So we can see more of Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Galar, you know the only regions that actually exist.

Ash just fighting battles against random characters is getting kind of old honestly. Since they have no interest in bringing characters back an actual rival needs to be established soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.