• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 5th: PM2019 020 - Go Towards Your Dream! Satoshi and Go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix2

Do we really need them reaffirming there goals again when they already did it?

This episode shoulda been a kalo or aloha episode or heck even the other regions, anything But another Kanto.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Do we really need them reaffirming there goals again when they already did it?

This episode shoulda been a kalo or aloha episode or heck even the other regions, anything But another Kanto.

Feels like they teach the kids and then Lugia shows up which makes them remember of their first meeting.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

I mean come on: they tell us that at the begining of almost each episode. Its too freaking cheap. If we got this episode around episode 100,I would be fine, but now?

How I feel about this episode?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Considering Lugia is appearing again, I wonder if the writers are foreshadowing Go getting Lugia somewhere down the line. It was the subject of raid battles, and Go seems to catch raid battle Pokemon sooo...

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
LMAO
The salt would be delicious if that happens

Yeah no, anyone looking forward to that is just awful. Go does NOT deserve a ****ing legendary when Ash doesn't even own one.
He'd just become a Gary Stu like Alain is

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
If Go catches Lugia, Go can easily say: " Ash I will be taking your place in World Championship and I will beat Leon".
Imagine in the future if Go catches like Legendaries and beats Ash,Leon etc and Go becomes strongest trainer. Ash fans would be pissed XD.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
If Go catches Lugia, Go can easily say: " Ash I will be taking your place in World Championship and I will beat Leon".
Imagine in the future if Go catches like Legendaries and beats Ash,Leon etc and Go becomes strongest trainer. Ash fans would be pissed XD.
Why do I feel like Ash vs Go will be one of the last battles in PM19?

Blood Red

【推しの子】

I'm pretty sure most of the Pokémon fanbase would be pissed if that happens

btw I'm not really that knowledgable about animation, so why is having a ton of animation directors such a bad thing?

Last edited:

catch am all

I really hope that Gou doesn't have a sudden change of heart here given that he already caught so many Pokemon. It would make him seem incredibly fickle if he decides to give up his short-lived goal of capturing every Pokemon, and it would make me distrust the writers in the future if they decide to give him a replacement goal later on, because then I wouldn't know whether or not they'd possibly change their minds again and make Gou abandon his next quest.

I would like to see gou catching pokemon & participate in leagues with alongside were ASH was preparing for Worldchampionship it would be better characters development rather than catching everything on his way

I Doubt writers definitely going to change the Goal of Gou in future

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
I'm pretty sure most of the Pokémon fanbase would be pissed if that happens

btw I'm not really that knowledgable about animation, so why is having a ton of animation directors such a bad thing?
Production issues, most likely

Either that or there's a lot going on and they needed all hands on deck

Or it's a clip show and they gotta reference all the animators who worked on the clips used

batman14

Considering Lugia is appearing again, I wonder if the writers are foreshadowing Go getting Lugia somewhere down the line. It was the subject of raid battles, and Go seems to catch raid battle Pokemon sooo...
I do see Ash at least getting on raid Pokemon if Go does get Lugia i would hope they let Ash get Ho-oh

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sword master zacian said:
No one would like it that go catch lugia and ash didn't get any pokemin that is comparable to it

Why would it be a problem if Satoshi didn't have a Pokemon comparable to Lugia in this scenario? Gou capturing a rare Pokemon shouldn't mean that Satoshi has to go out and seek a Pokemon of equal value just to match him. That would be more suitable if they were rivals or if they at least shared a common goal, which isn't the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.