• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 5th: SM68 - Work Experience! Around the Clock with the Pokémon Center!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
All I hope for is for this ep to have a point and not be filler.

Yeah but I think that if they don't do anything to develop Team Skull so far then this episode will most likely become filler anyway until a newer summary shows something more important or interesting.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Still no voice cast?

EDIT: Wait, never mind. Forgot about the break next week. Wonder if they timed it to coincide with Easter or of it was just a coincidence.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Amusingly enough, the break is because TV Tokyo is airing an episode of "Around the Clock with the Police" (A real life police work documentary, basically the Japanese version of Cops), the show this episode's title is parodying.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Amusingly enough, the break is because TV Tokyo is airing an episode of "Around the Clock with the Police" (A real life police work documentary, basically the Japanese version of Cops), the show this episode's title is parodying.
It's too bad the episode isn't parodying it. I'd loved to see Ash volunteer at the police station and crack down on these crooks! We need Detective Pikachu on the case!!

TheWanderingMist

Well, Poipole is still there, so it must stick around for a while

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
So it looks like Tupp's (was it Tupp?) Garbador is actually sick and that's why it's there?

Overall, preview was pretty meh. I need more reasons to be excited for this.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Kinda funny that Nurse Joy became sick in the Pokémon Center and to see Lillie try her best. Kinda weird that this Nurse Joy has a Blissey instead of a Comfey or probably that Nurse Joy is that same Nurse Joy with Blissey in the earlier episodes. At least it's kinda good that Tupp is appearing but I don't think this episode is going to be too exciting at all.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Kinda funny that Nurse Joy became sick in the Pokémon Center and to see Lillie try her best. Kinda weird that this Nurse Joy has a Blissey instead of a Comfey or probably that Nurse Joy is that same Nurse Joy with Blissey in the earlier episodes. At least it's kinda good that Tupp is appearing but I don't think this episode is going to be too exciting at all.

She usually has both.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
She usually has both.

Right. We've haven't seen Comfey in a long time so it will be good if Comfey does appear this time. Maybe it might wrap its flower wreath around Ash's head again.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Can't really say how good it feels to see Poipole here alongside Ash and his Pokemon! :D Anyway this episode clearly seems to be filler involving cleaning dirty and gross stuff, plus dealing with that stinky Garbador. Will be interesting to see how Poipole helps in the cleaning activities here.

Last edited:

andrewscott48209

Can't really say how good it feels to see Poipole here alongside Ash and his Pokemon here! :D Anyway this episode clearly seems to be filler involving cleaning dirty and gross stuff, plus dealing with that stinky Garbador. Will be interesting to see how Poipole helps in the cleaning activities here.

I think Poipole is going to accidently poison a Pokémon.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Can't really say how good it feels to see Poipole here alongside Ash and his Pokemon here! :D Anyway this episode clearly seems to be filler involving cleaning dirty and gross stuff, plus dealing with that stinky Garbador. Will be interesting to see how Poipole helps in the cleaning activities here.

Poipole might even as well get attracted to some light source in the Pokémon Center, causing it to lose track of its duties.

DatsRight

I'm intrigued by both the villain teams being shown on their 'off-time' and interacting normally with the twerps. This could be an amusing episode.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
OMG the girls look so adorable in those nurse outfits! <3<3<3 Almost as adorable as my little Ayla does in hers.

And seeing the "male" version of the outfits was rather neat as well. Glad they're still white and pink. :)

TheWanderingMist

I'm intrigued by both the villain teams being shown on their 'off-time' and interacting normally with the twerps. This could be an amusing episode.

That's what I'm hoping for. I actually rather look forward to SM fillers. They're usually lively and fun at least.

Also, does this count as the cross dressing episode or not since there actually is a male version of the outfit?

Status
Not open for further replies.