• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 5th: SM68 - Work Experience! Around the Clock with the Pokémon Center!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Also, does this count as the cross dressing episode or not since there actually is a male version of the outfit?

Absolutely not. And I'll laugh at anyone who says otherwise.

Edit: I apologize for the way I came off in my above statement. But really, no. As said, there is a male's version of the outfit.

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Yeah, I figured this would be nothing more than a goofy, slpasticky filler considering Fujisaku is writing. And this preview pretty much confirmed that for me.

Here's hoping we get the next batch of episode titles soon.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Seeing the male version of the suit gives me hope that they'll be male nurses helping out Nurse Joy jut like they're male police officers.

Iguess the girls are taking turns being behind the counter helping Ash. I also noticed that the market lady is there. I wonder if she has a Pokémon?

Remix2

To no one surprise this episode look very mediocre.

Hope the next episode title are atleast interesting.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I also noticed that the market lady is there. I wonder if she has a Pokémon?

It'd be nice if she did. I know she's friendly with Torracat, but if she's there just to see it, that seems a bit weird. Or she wants to see Ash, like how she watched his report in SM024.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ugh, that market lady.....

Mallow looks absolutely adorable as always in that outfit.
I hope Team Skull don't disappear for another 30 episodes after this, I hope we see them again real soon. It's nice they're actually giving the Team Skull characters more personality now, I hope we get something with Wrap(the female one) soon, even if it's just something like Wrap, Mallow, Lillie or Jessie end up getting seperated from everybody else.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I'm pretty sure everyone is back in Melemele in this episode because of that Nurse Joy with Blissey...

But about the outfits, I'm glad that there is a male version of the outfit that looks the same to the Nurse Joy outfit and that it's nice to see Ash in one. I don't think that this would even mean that there will be male nurses in the Pokémon Center though.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I feel like Lillie's gonna be learning more about how to heal pokemon here. She seems to be semi interested in it since she was the one who healed Rowlet last episode.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I feel like Lillie's gonna be learning more about how to heal pokemon here. She seems to be semi interested in it since she was the one who healed Rowlet last episode.

Yeah that could be a good way to develop Lillie and further establish her Ultra Guardian role as a healer and because Lillie finds such things the most interesting, she could be the focus of this episode here.

Vipsoccermaster

Ash and friends would not be willing to help out Team Skull, but despite that, they probably would since it's important to keep all kinds of Pokémon healthy, even if some belong to bad trainers. This filler is just here to pad out and buy extra time for future episodes, which we have none of, after Thursday, April 5, 2018, for the time being.

Leonhart

Imagineer
After seeing the preview, I've lost some of my initial interest in the plot. I'm still looking forward to the Skull-dan grunt's role of course, and Lilie looked hilarious as well, but this seems like an average fun episode, much like all of SM's fillers.

Zyar

Unknown Member
So, Team Skull didn't show up at the Pokémon Centre to cause trouble :eek: (or maybe they'll try to cause trouble once Garbodor is fixed up) At least that's something kind of new (if we pretend "A Chansey Operation" never happened and that Team Skull is taking the role of Team Rocket in this one).

I'm mostly looking forward to find out what will Team Rocket be doing in this one or if they'll interact with Team Skull. Otherwise, seems like a very dull episode to me.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Ash and friends would not be willing to help out Team Skull, but despite that, they probably would since it's important to keep all kinds of Pokémon healthy, even if some belong to bad trainers. This filler is just here to pad out and buy extra time for future episodes, which we have none of, after Thursday, April 5, 2018, for the time being.

If we're basing this off the games, then Ash and co. may be instrumental in helping Team Skull turn over a new leaf. Heck, TRio might even tell them to get off the path of evil simply because being evil sucks in the Pokemon world, and they know that better than anyone.

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
Yeah that could be a good way to develop Lillie and further establish her Ultra Guardian role as a healer and because Lillie finds such things the most interesting, she could be the focus of this episode here.

Maybe they’re setting Lillie up to be a Pokémon Breeder? She has a bunch of knowledge about Pokémon and even knows what certain type of foods each one likes (she even suggested to Mallow once a Pokémon dish). I can see them pulling a Brock and allowing her to progress in that field.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Maybe they’re setting Lillie up to be a Pokémon Breeder? She has a bunch of knowledge about Pokémon and even knows what certain type of foods each one likes (she even suggested to Mallow once a Pokémon dish). I can see them pulling a Brock and allowing her to progress in that field.
Could be possible. Lillie seems to have already gotten over her fear of Pokémon so Lillie bonding with some of the Pokémon Center Pokémon will also be nice to see and get to know them.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
You know, I'm actually glad TS isn't just causing trouble here. They actually need to be humanized a bit since their "villainy" is beyond stupid and annoying. Maybe this way I'll actually give a damn about them lol.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I'm hoping this is a Lillie focused episode; she needs more.

Doesn't look like that from the preview though. Seems like the whole main cast would have equal involvement in the cleaning activities in the Pokemon Center, with no special focus on anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.