1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

April 5th: SM68 - Work Experience! Around the Clock with the Pokémon Center!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria Shiny hunter

Well at least it seems that Zipp, Tupp and Rapp are all here not just Zipp. Team Rocket's appearance could lead to a likely and overused scenario of them stealing the Pokémon in the Pokémon Center and/or fighting with Team Skull, possibly over the Darkinium Z Team Rocket obtained.

2. DatsRight

DatsRight Well-Known Member

TWIST: A fight between them already happened and now they're dealing with the after effects.

3. Mega Altaria

Or Bewear rescues Team Rocket from Team Skull once TR sees TS and Bewear fights TS for TR.

4. satopi

satopi SM Ash is best Ash! All hail Champion Ash!

Seems like a fun episode. Now they're really gonna experience how it's like to be Nurse Joy. :D

5. fidjnr

fidjnr Active Member

where's the pokenchi preview

6. lemoncatpower

lemoncatpower Cynical optimist

lol "zubat", I didn't know a TS pokemon would get it's own voice actor :eek:

7. DatsRight

DatsRight Well-Known Member

Nothing much new shown anyway. Poipole playing around with Pikachu's electricity and Ash suffering some expected slapstick while tending to Garbodor, but otherwise working competently.

8. Zyar

Zyar Unknown Member

That new preview made me a little grossed out at Garbodor... And most probably one of TR's pokémon just stuff their faces in malasadas and now's having a stomach ache.

I hadn't noticed Poipole hugging Pikachu in the first preview... I can already feel it's going to annoy me to no end with its clinginess and its voice.

9. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

I wonder what Burnet is doing here?? Perhaps she helps the gang heal the pokemon??

10. Mega Altaria

Maybe she just says that Ash and his classmates are doing a good job at the Pokémon Center and probably won't do much else.

11. Satomine Night

Satomine Night The Power of Z!

Ash lives with her now, too. Any scene that takes place at Professor Kukui's house is most likely going to include Professor Burnet. She could just show up for a few seconds in the beginning or end of the episode, when Ash is at home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.