• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 6th: SM20&21 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
idk, now that Ash stole Rockruff from Kukui, Litten should be Kukui's ace

dp045

Oh? Convince me.

Mmm ... the strands in his hair and the look of the pantalos he uses resemble more a "flames" like the belt that has Incinerate.

Litten will eventually go to Ash, either in this episode I later. I think at least this is pretty much evident from the build-up between Ash and Litten so far, which is confirmed to continue in this episode.

It is not so, after all there have been cases of the connection between some Pokémon and Ash without the latter finally captured, as in DP step with the Hippopotas and the Snover. I also happened to Iris in BW when we were presented that it was forming a union with a Deino, with the Ralt of Max, the Swablu de May, even last season Ash had a union with a wild Spewpa and Phantump. I know that Litten should be a different case because he is a starter and if or if he has to be with the main group, but he could even end the TRio and later associate with the heroes to fight bigger villains like Team Skull, Aether, The UB, etc.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
idk, now that Ash stole Rockruff from Kukui, Litten should be Kukui's ace

Ash didn't steal Rockruff from Kukui, Rockruff was always affectionate towards Ash. Being with Ash means that it'll be showcased much better.

Everything12

I'm pretty sure Litten showed he didn't want to be with Team Rocket during episode 16 when he attacked them, he doesn't seem the kinda of Pokemon that would go with them and chase after Ash for Pikachu. Some people can say he had trust with Ash but that was most of episode 7 was building up and its said in episode 21 summary that in approached Ash about Scoutlands illness, something it wouldn't do with no trust.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I'm still keeping my original thought of Litten not being captured in this episode. Let this episode be a further building of Ash and Litten's relationship. Litten already took a lot of courage to ask Ash, a human it doesn't know very well for help but he's the only human that seems like a genuine good person.
Mmm ... the strands in his hair and the look of the pantalos he uses resemble more a "flames" like the belt that has Incinerate.
But is it confirmed that Kiawe is modeled after Incinerate? I could say Mallow resembles a Nassy based on her hair looking like leaves or her skin tone resebling the color of its body but that doesn't mean she's modeled after Nassy. And to be honest, I think Mallow resembles a weed, Lillie resembles a cloud with her hair shining like how the sun covers parts of the cloud, and Lana resembling water. But I can't say they're the elements that make up the powers of the Avatar now can I?

And Froz, I know you'll be staring at Kiawe's six pack sometimes. You're the only one who noticed that. U_U

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

It is not so, after all there have been cases of the connection between some Pokémon and Ash without the latter finally captured, as in DP step with the Hippopotas and the Snover. I also happened to Iris in BW when we were presented that it was forming a union with a Deino, with the Ralt of Max, the Swablu de May, even last season Ash had a union with a wild Spewpa and Phantump. I know that Litten should be a different case because he is a starter and if or if he has to be with the main group, but he could even end the TRio and later associate with the heroes to fight bigger villains like Team Skull, Aether, The UB, etc.

Litten is a starter, and the 3 starters are always distributed among the main cast. Within the main cast, Ash is the only one has been interacting with Litten so far, the build-up between Ash and Litten'setting relationship is clearly evident. So Ash eventually catching Litten is also pretty much evident. I strongly believe that it'll happen in this episode.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I'm still keeping my original thought of Litten not being captured in this episode. Let this episode be a further building of Ash and Litten's relationship. Litten already took a lot of courage to ask Ash, a human it doesn't know very well for help but he's the only human that seems like a genuine good person.
But is it confirmed that Kiawe is modeled after Incinerate? I could say Mallow resembles a Nassy based on her hair looking like leaves or her skin tone resebling the color of its body but that doesn't mean she's modeled after Nassy. And to be honest, I think Mallow resembles a weed, Lillie resembles a cloud with her hair shining like how the sun covers parts of the cloud, and Lana resembling water. But I can't say they're the elements that make up the powers of the Avatar now can I?

And Froz, I know you'll be staring at Kiawe's six pack sometimes. You're the only one who noticed that. U_U

Kiawe's the best character though! :D (after Lillie of course, whose had the most development)
Somewhat surprised others haven't noticed it...he has never worn a shirt...ever

Oh, Lillie's modelled after Nihilego for reasons in the game.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
is it just me or is it pretty fun to type out really weird hypotheticals that could happen with Litten just to see the reaction? :p

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
is it just me or is it pretty fun to type out really weird hypotheticals that could happen with Litten just to see the reaction? :p

I enjoy speculation of alternative scenarios than the route that seems predictable. Plot twists/red herrings (like the fact Rockruff never belonged to Kukui at all) are fun for me. It keeps me guessing on how things will turn out.

dp045

Kiawe's the best character though! :D (after Lillie of course, whose had the most development)

The best character has been the Rotomdex, at least thanks to him have originated the most hilarious and funny situations in what goes the generation, despite being as annoying as Navi or Whisper.

What are the titles of these episodes?

satopi

Alright, he is. Especially with that passion. And that voice, he could give Alan a run for his money with that voice but if I had to choose between them, it'll have to be Alan even though Kiawe's design is better but they're both really attractive characters like Kukui and Sycamore. :D

Yes, that and there isn't much to speculate on.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
The best character has been the Rotomdex, at least thanks to him have originated the most hilarious and funny situations in what goes the generation, despite being as annoying as Navi or Whisper.

What are the titles of these episodes?

I'm not sold on Rotomdex. I liked him more after SM017 but tbh, Kiawe stole that episode completely.

Not sure what you mean by titles of episodes, but I'm assuming your asking about Lillie development of which they'd be SM008 and SM014.

Am interested in seeing what happens in SM020 at the start, apparently the gang is just shopping. Bros4lyf and all that

dp045

I'm not sold on Rotomdex. I liked him more after SM017 but tbh, Kiawe stole that episode completely.

Not sure what you mean by titles of episodes, but I'm assuming your asking about Lillie development of which they'd be SM008 and SM014.

Tomorrow needs Kiawe commentating on the fact that Ash ain't worthy to face Koko.

Kiawe and Lillie are equivalent to stones, although the first one has more charisma and, it seems, that it has a sister complex. The one who really steals the show is the RotomDex along with director Oak.

To all this, according to the summaries, Will Ash only participate in the episodes?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Kiawe and Lillie are equivalent to stones, although the first one has more charisma and, it seems, that it has a sister complex. The one who really steals the show is the RotomDex along with director Oak.

To all this, according to the summaries, Will Ash only participate in the episodes?

Despite disagreeing with you, that makes you the first person I've seen on the forums that likes Oak's puns! :p

Ash is still the focus. He abandons shopping to bond with Pikachu.

dp045

Despite disagreeing with you, that makes you the first person I've seen on the forums that likes Oak's puns! :p

Ash is still the focus. He abandons shopping to bond with Pikachu.

Well, I was referring to whether Kukui participate to help Ash or something like that.

PS: Do they really hate Oak's clone? Not so bad character, in my opinion.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Oak's kind of just there at the minute. I don't see much going for him other than his puns which are hit or miss.

Cat's Eye Draco

Ash could always take Litten back to Kukui's place after taking Stoutland to the Pokemon Center (assuming he does so, of course), without capturing him. Kind of like he did when Litten was injured in SM07, only this time it'll be too worried and/or depressed to bother running away. This way, Litten could observe Ash and his interactions with his Pokemon, bond with him a little more, and after a few episodes of this the Scotland conflict can be permanently wrapped up (either by its death or the beginnings of a slow recovery) and with Stoutland being taken care of Litten decides to stay with Ash.

Personally, I'd prefer the starting-to-recover angle in this scenario because then Stoutland could take note of how close Ash and Litten have gotten (maybe they go to visit him or bring him a gift basket or something), notices that Litten still seems a little apprehensive about it, and encourages him/gives his blessing regarding Litten's decision of whether or not to stay with Ash.

Last edited:

dp045

Oak's kind of just there at the minute. I don't see much going for him other than his puns which are hit or miss.

At least in each appearance of the episodes is noted, there have been many times in which the rest of the cast remained as background decoration, especially with Lana and Sophocles.

To all this, perhaps Samson Oak could conserve and take care of the Stoutland by the end of the special and thus leave free to Litten to go (or not) with Ash.

satopi

Kukui has became the Rotomdex some of us have wanted Rotomdex to be like when around Ash. I don't mind Rotom but he isn't the best character for me.
Kiawe and Lillie are equivalent to stones, although the first one has more charisma and, it seems, that it has a sister complex.
How exactly are Kiawe and Lillie stones?! Lillie has a fear that's been embedded into her for quite some time, an event that traumatized her so badly that she suppressed the memory on why she has the fear to begin with, and she loves Pokémon. Kiawe has an already interesting family history and takes things a bit too seriously. And his reactions are the best! Rotom has barely done anything of significance so far, and this is coming from someone who likes Rotomdex.

The one who really steals the show is the RotomDex along with director Oak.
It's Principal Oak by the way, not director. Principal Oak barely appears and even though Rotom's reaction to things or his personality can be entertaining (but also really annoying at times), he doesn't steal the show for me.

Um... no. It's a 100% chance Ash isn't going to participate in these episodes, sorry he's sick in bed so your favorite boyfriend Rotom will have to cover him. "Pikachu desperately tries to hold onto Rotom's shoulder before giving up and tugging on his blonde wig as he isn't looking"

Status
Not open for further replies.