1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

April 6th: SM20&21 1 Hour Special

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dp045

dp045 Well-Known Member

Yes, you're right. Only a fool would believe that flat characters and decoration could be of use to the protagonist, it is not as if we should expect friends to help each other or have at least something for more to contribute.

2. Captain America X

Captain America X Well-Known Member

Why should they be involved in the first place? The Litten-Ash relationship has absolutely nothing to do with them?Don't see why every single character has to get involved in an episode that they never had any reason to be involved with in the first place.

Then again I guess people love taking any oppurtunity they can get to bash characters they don't like even if it doesn't nake sense.

3. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

4. Lucario At Service

Lucario At Service Calm Trainer

Tapu Lele and Pikachu VS. Litten

5. DatsRight

DatsRight Well-Known Member

Anyone else noticed that advertised card deck has Bewear on the TR side of the packaging?

6. Xeogran

Xeogran Hajimemashite.

Welp, so they revealed it. Far too early.

RIP Speculations

7. Frozocrone

Frozocrone Miraculous!

Wow, everyone was wrong about that floating Pokemon

And now I'm concerned that Ash will be a special snowflake

8. Vincentium

Vincentium Beyond Evolution

LOL Tapu Lele!!!

9. AshSerena

AshSerena Well-Known Member

lol it seems "Pokemon floating in the sky" is this pokemon XD
    [IMGSIZE=500]http://i.imgur.com/gkksLzp.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

10. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

Here's the summary for the special from the official site.

Nothing really new, no.

11. Wait, so it's Tapu Lele? Please don't tell me that all the Tapus are after Ash...

12. 345ash-greninja

345ash-greninja Prince Of Balbadd

Nice Ash and Pikachu bonding moments those. So Ash's Pikachu and Litten are battling- I think this pretty much confirms that Ash is catching Litten. So Ash meets Tapu Lele too. Looks like all the Tapus are after Ash.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  13. mystic9899

mystic9899 Pokemon fan

ash and pikachu look really adorable playing with each other. also LOL at those multiple alolan exeggutor. that's definitely a sight to behold. but it looks like ash will behold an even bigger one later at night! wonder what the tapu lele sighting will turn into.

also i think pikachu is battling litten so ash can catch it. i don't really know why else they would at this point. they seem to be battling at litten's hideout.

14. satobato

satobato Pokemon master

Yay!!!! Ash is catching litten

15. Golden_Latias

Golden_Latias #SlayQueenSlay

Ash and Pikachu playing together is adorable. ^_^ This should be a fun one to watch.

A little disappointed it turned out to be Tapu Lele though. Now I'm afraid all the Tapus are going to take an interest in him, and he's going to be a special snowflake. :/ Although I wouldn't mind it too much if he had to actually earn it from the other Tapus instead of having them just immediately take a liking to him. Still, Tapu Lele spinning around like that was pretty cute.

Surprised at how little we still know about SM21, though. Just Pikachu and Litten fighting.

... And is it just me or does Litten know Fire Fang? It kind of looks like it's using Fire Fang in that preview.

16. mystic9899

mystic9899 Pokemon fan

i think ash will learn more about akala island after he sees tapu lele. potentially learn the trials on that island.

17. Golden_Latias

Yeah, that definitely looked like subtle foreshadowing that the Akala arc is coming soon. come on, new episode titles...

18. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Daikuro, Keeper of the Gates Ambitious

No, that was 100% definitely Fire Fang, which is more appropriate for Litten than Flamethrower given that it's a physical attacker. Disappointed that it wasn't Ho-oH though. Perhaps it's a double troll and Ho-oH appears immediately afterward.

19. Frozocrone

Frozocrone Miraculous!

Nah, I highly doubt Ho-oh would appear now...

I'm somewhat disappointed having reflected on it. We could have had Cosmog or Nihilego foreshadowing Aether, or just Ho-oh as a callback...

No, we got Tapu Lele to remind Ash that there are other islands. Uhh, Ash, you already went to Akala with Kiawe, you know it exists.

20. Golden_Latias

I still think it'll have both Flamethrower and something like Flare Blitz in the long run, though. Infernape did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.