• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 6th: SM20&21 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I still think it'll have both Flamethrower and something like Flare Blitz in the long run, though. Infernape did.

Kiawe's Turtonator has Flamethrower. I'm hoping Litten stays a completely physical attacker, with Fire Fang, Flare Blitz, and Darkest Lariat once it fully evolves. Who am I kidding? It's going to get Flamethrower at some point because that's the only way the anime upgrades Ember

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I think Litten will probably learn Flame Charge or Flare Blitz later on, replacing Ember(maybe upon Evolution). Kiawe's Turtonator has Flamethrower so it's unlikely that Litten will have Flamethrower.
So what if Kiawe's Turtonator knows Flamethrower? So did both Ash's Torkoal and May's Combusken.

Ember has pretty much always got upgraded to Flamethrower, so I think that it's a pretty safe assumption it probably will with Litten, too.
No. May's Combusken knew Fire Spin. It only used Flamethrower in a movie, and that was probably just an exception or error.

Last edited:

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Cutiefly's being introduced in this episode. :D Also a bunch of Nassssssyyyyy!!!!! Ash is in paradise right now! Ash and Pikachu playing around is adorable, I wonder what adventure lies in that island. The only thing that's being shown in the next episode is Pikachu and Litten fighting. I guess it wants to get stronger and toughen up to a bigger and better opponent. No spoilers for the emotional scenes I see.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
No, May's Combusken knew Fire Spin. It only used Flamethrower in a movie, and that was probably just an exception or error.
I know. I realized that after I looked it up. My apologies.

A better example would have been Ash's Infernape and Dawn's Quilava. Both of them knew Flamethrower and (IIRC) Flame Wheel simultaneously, at least until Flame Wheel got upgraded in the League. Don't see why people think there's this unwritten rule that Ash's Pokemon are not allowed to know a move if one of his companions has a Pokemon that knows said move.

Ember has always gotten upgraded to Flamethrower in the past, so I'm sticking by the assumption that it will get upgraded to Flamethrower here, too.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I know. I realized that after I looked it up. My apologies.

A better example would have been Ash's Infernape and Dawn's Quilava. Both of them knew Flamethrower and (IIRC) Flame Wheel simultaneously, at least until Flame Wheel got upgraded in the League. Don't see why people think there's this unwritten rule that Ash's Pokemon are not allowed to know a move if one of his companions has a Pokemon that knows said move.

Ember has always gotten upgraded to Flamethrower in the past, so I'm sticking by the assumption that it will get upgraded to Flamethrower here, too.

I see. So there is still a chance that Litten might learn Flamethrower. I think Flame Charge or Flare Blitz will suit it better though because Incineroar is more of a physical attacker.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I'm really looking forward to the Ash and Pikachu bonding moments. That preview whet my appetite, and I'm going to be salivating for the next two weeks.

Tapu Lele is the mysterious light floating in the sky? Please tell me this is just a way to introduce another Tapu, and Tapu Koko hasn't been telling the other Tapus that Ash is the Chosen One?

Also looking forward to that Pikachu vs. Litten battle. Perhaps Ash offers to train Litten for a bit while Stoutland is out of commission, and it's undergoing a training session or two with Ash that convinces Litten that this kid might be the right Trainer for it.

TheWanderingMist

I'm really looking forward to the Ash and Pikachu bonding moments. That preview whet my appetite, and I'm going to be salivating for the next two weeks.

Yeah, Pikachu needs some quality bonding time on-screen after XY.

Tapu Lele is the mysterious light floating in the sky? Please tell me this is just a way to introduce another Tapu, and Tapu Koko hasn't been telling the other Tapus that Ash is the Chosen One?

Since we know Tapu Lele shows up here, I want to see an episode where it trolls Tapu Koko like Koko did to Ash in EP2. Being the chosen one comes with being the protagonist but I think it's more likely that Koko has an inkling of his exploits after all his countless times saving the world. I mean, Koko probably noticed the Zygarde Cells being taken from around his island when Zygarde went Complete Forme.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Yeah, Pikachu needs some quality bonding time on-screen after XY.

Since we know Tapu Lele shows up here, I want to see an episode where it trolls Tapu Koko like Koko did to Ash in EP2. Being the chosen one comes with being the protagonist but I think it's more likely that Koko has an inkling of his exploits after all his countless times saving the world. I mean, Koko probably noticed the Zygarde Cells being taken from around his island when Zygarde went Complete Forme.

I think that may be asking for a little too much continuity :p but I would do a standing applause to the writers if they mention that at all

TheWanderingMist

I think that may be asking for a little too much continuity :p but I would do a standing applause to the writers if they mention that at all

Blasphemy. No such thing as too much continuity after the near complete lack in XY/XYZ.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
#BringZygardeToAlola

I would clap if they mentioned it, but how would they go about doing so?

(actually a few images of some cells could be enough, even though Zygarde's meant to protect Kalos)

TheWanderingMist

#BringZygardeToAlola

I would clap if they mentioned it, but how would they go about doing so?

(actually a few images of some cells could be enough, even though Zygarde's meant to protect Kalos)

I presume most of its cells are in Kalos so that it can easily keep the peace between Xerneas and Yveltal. Probably just has a few scattered throughout the other regions. Perhaps they are in each Tapu's ruins to keep an eye on Alola's Legendaries.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Tapu Lele, wow what a freaking disappointment. We're never going to see Ho-oh again in this universe are we? -.-

TheWanderingMist

Tapu Lele, wow what a freaking disappointment. We're never going to see Ho-oh again in this universe are we? -.-

Ho-oH's getting it's own movie at last at least. And the movies and main anime take place in the same universe. While I am disappointed it's not Ho-oH, I'm happy it's Tapu Lele because Lele is my favorite Tapu.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Ho-oH's getting it's own movie at last at least. And the movies and main anime take place in the same universe. While I am disappointed it's not Ho-oH, I'm happy it's Tapu Lele because Lele is my favorite Tapu.

I wanna see her scales do massive damage how her entries make it out to be :D

also props if they mention a war where Tapu Lele is fed up and basicallly kills them all!

Red and Blue

I'm glad Ash is actually battling Litten to catch it, but I'm disappointed at Fire Fang. I wanted leech life

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I don't mind it being Tapu Lele instead of Ho-Oh except for the fact that I'm afraid all the Tapus are going to take an interest in Ash now. :/ It's going to get repetitive if they do, it's going to ultimately sideline all of Ash's classmates except Lillie, and it's basically the "Chosen One" cliche all over again.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I don't mind it being Tapu Lele instead of Ho-Oh except for the fact that I'm afraid all the Tapus are going to take an interest in Ash now. :/ It's going to get repetitive if they do, it's going to ultimately sideline all of Ash's classmates except Lillie, and it's basically the "Chosen One" cliche all over again.

Please.

They would give Cosmog to Ash too.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Oh, so they weren't really importing Ho-oh to Alola. And what;s more, this is set in the night, not the morning, so the situation remains vaguely similar. Ha ha.

Wait, so it's Tapu Lele? Please don't tell me that all the Tapus are after Ash...

As if they're going to over glorify Ash even more this season than the last one that didn't lead anywhere.

She was just chilling. After all, her island is right next to Melemele. More likely that not, Ash just got to the closest island neighboring Akala.

Status
Not open for further replies.