• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 6th: SM20&21 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
I'm glad Ash is actually battling Litten to catch it, but I'm disappointed at Fire Fang. I wanted leech life

There is still one spot left for a move. Litten could still get leech life.

Cat's Eye Draco

I don't mind it being Tapu Lele instead of Ho-Oh except for the fact that I'm afraid all the Tapus are going to take an interest in Ash now. :/ It's going to get repetitive if they do, it's going to ultimately sideline all of Ash's classmates except Lillie, and it's basically the "Chosen One" cliche all over again.

I don't think there's a whole lot to worry about on that front, at least not yet. Tapu Lele just seemed to be twirling by, doing its own thing. By all indication it doesn't even know that Ash and Pikachu are there.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I just realized that the Tapus kind of map onto Lillie's family. Koko to Gladion, Lele to Lusamine, Bulu to Mohn, and Fini to Lillie. I'm only basing this random guess off really extrapolating from their Pokedex entries and the fact that there are 4 of each and the theme of Alola is "Family"

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I don't think there's a whole lot to worry about on that front, at least not yet. Tapu Lele just seemed to be twirling by, doing its own thing. By all indication it doesn't know even that Ash and Pikachu are there.

This. It's probably just a plot device to remind Ash about the other island challenges on the different islands.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Since some of you guys are saying it's confirmed that Bewear is caught by Jessie, does this mean Sophocles gives Togedemaru to him? Or Tapu Koko decides to have a trainer?

I think Litten is trying to bond with Ash. I can't wait for the Ash-Pikachu bonding episode! I think Ash just see Tapu Lele like he did with Tapu Koko. I doubt Tapu Koko mentioned Ash to it.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
This. It's probably just a plot device to remind Ash about the other island challenges on the different islands.

...but Kiawe could do this :/

I feel deflated thinking more about Lele.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
In a way, i guess that maybe the Tapu Koko arc is over maybe (with today's episode?).
And next is the start of Tapu Lele arc, along with the Akala Island Trails, Grand Trails and finally a battle against Tapu Lele herself at the end?

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Since some of you guys are saying it's confirmed that Bewear is caught by Jessie, does this mean Sophocles gives Togedemaru to him? Or Tapu Koko decides to have a trainer?

I think Litten is trying to bond with Ash. I can't wait for the Ash-Pikachu bonding episode! I think Ash just see Tapu Lele like he did with Tapu Koko. I doubt Tapu Koko mentioned Ash to it.

What do you mean by "gives Togedemaru to him"? Are you suggesting that Soph gives Togedemaru to Ash?

Cat's Eye Draco

...but Kiawe could do this :/

I feel deflated thinking more about Lele.

Kiawe tried when he took Ash to his house and talked about his own Trial in SM11, but Ash just didn't take the hint.

I guess it takes something big like a random Legendary floating by to get his attention these days. *shrugs*

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Yes not that I think it will happen or anything...

Well:

Koko - Ash
Lele - Ash Mallow
Bulu - Kiawe
Fini - Lana
Cosmog - Lillie

Ash: Don't worry Sophocles, I'mma just gonna take the only bit of relevance you have.

Also Molayne is my long lost father now.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
considering the role the other three tapus have in the game, i'm not expecting something super major to happen with tapu lele. i just think it'll let ash acknowledge the trials and lore of akala island once he asks professor kukui or kiawe about it.

Red and Blue

So what does Ash battling Litten mean for Stoutland? Would it even be in the mood for a fight if it passed away?

ShadowForce720

So what does Ash battling Litten mean for Stoutland? Would it even be in the mood for a fight if it passed away?

Well there was a similar situation back in Hoenn with Treecko where towards the end of it's capture episode the tree that it cared so much for wound up passing away/dying and yet even though that just happened at the time Treecko still wanted Ash to battle it and Ash got a chance to catch it.

So it is possible that even if Stoutland passes away Litten would still want Ash to battle it before it gets caught.

Soniman

Break the Limit
No continuity refrences for the 20th anniversary EP? Just have them dick around on the island?

Disappointed but not surprised, Litten's ep looks way better

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
No continuity references for the 20th anniversary EP? Just have them dick around on the island?

No continuity in the preview doesn't mean there isn't any continuity at all.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
No continuity refrences for the 20th anniversary EP? Just have them dick around on the island?

Just be thankful that both air in the same day :)

I'm inclined to agree after seeing the preview. Hopefully both are good though

Red and Blue

Well there was a similar situation back in Hoenn with Treecko where towards the end of it's capture episode the tree that it cared so much for wound up passing away/dying and yet even though that just happened at the time Treecko still wanted Ash to battle it and Ash got a chance to catch it.

So it is possible that even if Stoutland passes away Litten would still want Ash to battle it before it gets caught.

I don't think a dying plant carries nearly as much weight as a dying Pokemon.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
are people really this surprised that the shining pokemon isn't ho-oh? there's an anniversary special on saturday, a ho-oh movie is coming out in the summer, and the 3 times ash has seen ho-oh were all in kanto (the last one being 11 years ago). they're doing many things for celebrating the anniversary without randomly shoehorning ho-oh into a sun/moon episode.

i'd think him seeing another guardian deity would be awesome, but most people seem pretty disappointed for some reason...

Red and Blue

are people really this surprised that the shining pokemon isn't ho-oh? there's an anniversary special on saturday, a ho-oh movie is coming out in the summer, and the 3 times ash has seen ho-oh were all in kanto (the last one being 11 years ago). they're doing many things for celebrating the anniversary without randomly shoehorning ho-oh into a sun/moon episode.

i'd think him seeing another guardian deity would be awesome, but most people seem pretty disappointed for some reason...

From what I gather from the comments people are disappointed that Ash could bond with another Guardian rather than another cast member.

Status
Not open for further replies.