• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 6th: SM20&21 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Isn't he supposed to be shopping with them at the beginning of the episode, though? And that's how he hears about Treasure Island in the first place?

I meant the fact that he apparently spends his time on that island on his own with just Pikachu. His friends showing up at the start and presumably for a few minor scenes in total here isn't exactly a good amount of screentime for them even tho it might've been cool to see them goofing off with Ash on the island. ^^

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Nurse Joy being there isn't evidence that the old Stoutland will be ok. She isn't a miracle worker. I predict that she'll break the news on the old Stoutland's condition.
I don't know. Nurse Joy hasn't done anything in SM so far. How would it look if the only role she's had so far was failing to save Stoutland?

Besides, let's look at what we know about this episode. We know Ash will follow Litten and discover its new home. We know Litten will eventually come to Ash about Stoutland. We know TR is in this episode, and because Bewear is as well, I think it's a safe assumption that they're going to interfere and will wind up being carried off by the big teddy bear. We know Nurse Joy is in this episode, so there will be some time spent in the Pokemon Center. And we know Pikachu and Litten battle for some reason. Assuming Stoutland survives, that sounds like enough material for this episode. If Stoutland were to die, there would have to be some extra scenes involving Litten and Ash mourning its death. Plus, assuming that battle between Pikachu and Litten happens toward the end of the episode, would Litten really be up for a battle if its mentor just passed away? If it is, there would have to be even more time devoted to Ash comforting and encouraging Litten. And I just don't know if there's enough time for that without really rushing things.

But what do I know?

On another note, I just noticed in the summary for SM21, it says "Nyabby appears before Ash and the others..." So his classmates are going to help with Stoutland, too?

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
On another note, I just noticed in the summary for SM21, it says "Nyabby appears before Ash and the others..." So his classmates are going to help with Stoutland, too?

I'm going to guess the Japanese phrase here is "Satoshi-tachi," which just means Satoshi and at least one other person. It may mean "the others" or it may mean "one other" (e.g., Pikachu). Dephender could confirm that.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So all Ash and Pikachu love making moments and Ash and Litten moments+Pikachu-Litten battling in the Pokenchi preview. Nothing much new. Litten still seems to retain some of its disobedience towards Ash. Can't just wait for the episode at the moment!

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Ash and Pikachu aren't making love, don't even go that far. :mad: Their adventure will just be about fun, discovering something new, and look back on their relationship together while the Litten episode will be more about Litten than other irrelevant things not bothering it.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
So all Ash and Pikachu love making moments and Ash and Litten moments+Pikachu-Litten battling in the Pokenchi preview. Nothing much new. Litten still seems to retain some of its disobedience towards Ash. Can't just wait for the episode at the moment!

How do you equate cheek nuzzling with making love?! They are bonding, for Arceus's sake, not having a makeout session!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Well...out of context...I mean...wait what?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Episode is looking real good. Just wish there was a different villain rather then the trio.

Perhaps Alolan Persian will appear as well. Does it share a VA with any listed? I didn't see its VA listed in EP7 thread either.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
How do you equate cheek nuzzling with making love?! They are bonding, for Arceus's sake, not having a makeout session!

Well that's why I striked off that part lol. Seriously though it's seems somewhat like that seeing those cuddling moments of Ash and Pikachu xD.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Well that's why I striked off that part lol. Seriously though it's seems somewhat like that seeing those cuddling moments of Ash and Pikachu xD.

Ash is saving himself for Gary ;)

Perhaps Alolan Persian will appear as well. Does it share a VA with any listed? I didn't see its VA listed in EP7 thread either.

hopefully we get a return of that persian. I desperately want Meowth to meet up with it, but since TRio wants Litten, they won't help the persian lol.

TheWanderingMist

hopefully we get a return of that persian. I desperately want Meowth to meet up with it, but since TRio wants Litten, they won't help the persian lol.

I want Meowth to be conflicted over stealing/recruiting Litten and helping it fight against the Persian. That would be purrfect.

satopi

Cuddling doesn't equal making romantic love. I could cuddle with my own kid or sibling but that isn't making love at all. And Ash is saving himself for Gary. :p

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Cuddling doesn't equal making romantic love. I could cuddle with my own kid or sibling but that isn't making love at all.
I know that. I was somewhat joking but seeing the exaggerated bonding and cuddling moments, it somewhat gives that kind of a feeling lol.

And Ash is saving himself for Gary. :p
Why though?
now we know how pikashunium z is formed.
That's a great theory. :p

satopi

I know that. I was somewhat joking but seeing the exaggerated bonding and cuddling moments, it somewhat gives that kind of a feeling lol.
All they're doing is rubbing cheeks. Rockruff did the same to him and Pikachu. It's not over exaggerated. I guess you have that impression since Ash is in his boxers. They don't roll that way. U_U

Why though?
Because he obviously likes him....? Gary is his childhood friend and rival. They have the strongest bonds since they have history together. And besides, no one can resist Gary Mother f*cking Oak. :p

TheWanderingMist

Let's...let's just get off this really weird tangent, shall we? Maybe Jessie will try to get Mimikyu to listen to her in this episode. Maybe she'll officially catch Bewear given the clear foreshadowing.

satopi

I highly doubt Mimikyu will start listening to her. It has listened to her before in small doses but fully listen? It never wanted to be with them in the first place. I kind of don't want Bewear to caught to be honest. ^^; Yes Jessie gave it a present but it was for it being so accommodating and friendly to them when they didn't have any food, place, nor protection when they came there.

Status
Not open for further replies.