• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 6th: SM20&21 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

so what would be the reason for litten to join ash if stoutland lives?

Simple. Litten takes a liking to Ash and decides to join him upon Stoutland's urging.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Litten has just started to trust Ash. He already knows about the old Stoutland. He knows too much. I think Litten has opened up to Ash unintentionally. It started to trust Ash without consciously knowing starting from when Ash forced it to the Pokémon Center. Its actions spoke louder than what it by nature, wanted it to do. I think the old Stoutland would be happy with whatever decision Litten will choose (which will be with Ash. If it was the TRio, it will disown Litten for going the wrong path lol.)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
You want even more summaries, riiight?

SM20: The Promise Between Satoshi and Pikachu
http://i.imgur.com/IkSeOEp.jpg

Satoshi and Pikachu decide to go to a place called "Treasure Island" that's said to be nearby. There, they meet a mysterious, shining Pokémon!!
Top blurb:This is an episode where Satoshi and Pikachu go on an expedition to an island.
Left blurbs: Fun moments at the island! There were lots of Abuly at the island!!
Right blurbs: The Nassy got angry?! The Nassy with Alolan Forms are angry?! That's super scary!!

SM21: It is Time for Nyabby to Set Off!

The Nyabby that has appeared multiple times already by now came to Satoshi for help. The Mooland it has befriended has gotten ill.
Top blurbs: Will it be all right? The two lie under a bridge. Someone has to help them!
Bottom blurbs: They're a dependable duo, right?! What will Satoshi and Professor Kukui do with Nyabby and Mooland?!

(This is also where those two new titles came from, so don't worry, there's no April Fooling here.)

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!

(This is also where those two new titles came from, so don't worry, there's no April Fooling here.)

What will satoshi and professor kukui do with nyabby and mooland?? Umm.. most probably take it to pokemon center first and thereafter kukui adopts mooland and satoshi catches nyabby.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Aha! It seems Stoutland may just stay with Kukui

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Kukui does have a bed that looks the perfect size for Stoutland. Remember SM15? ;)

Also, those Alolan Exeggutor are A N G R Y

dp045

Kukui? Maybe Stoutland will end up with him after all.

If the Stoutland does not die then, that confirms that at the end of the saga Litten / Torracat / Incinerate (maybe) stay in Alola and not go with Ash to Kanto.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!

Satoshi and Pikachu decide to go to a place called "Treasure Island" that's said to be nearby. There, they meet a mysterious, shining Pokémon!!
Top blurb:This is an episode where Satoshi and Pikachu go on an expedition to an island.
Left blurbs: Fun moments at the island! There were lots of Abuly at the island!!
Right blurbs: The Nassy got angry?! The Nassy with Alolan Forms are angry?! That's super scary!!

LOL at the expression on Ash's face as he is surrounded by Cutiefly and Comfey. ^O^ He sort of looks like he ate too much of that honey Bewear keeps feeding Team Rocket. :p And what did he do to piss off that herd of Alolan Exeggutor? This episode looks like it's going to be so much fun to watch; I'm looking forward to it even more than ever. :D

The Nyabby that has appeared multiple times already by now came to Satoshi for help. The Mooland it has befriended has gotten ill.
Top blurbs: Will it be all right? The two lie under a bridge. Someone has to help them!
Bottom blurbs: They're a dependable duo, right?! What will Satoshi and Professor Kukui do with Nyabby and Mooland?!

So, I'm going to guess Litten goes to Professor Kukui's house to find Ash and ask for his help (although there's also the possibility that, after Litten approaches Ash for help, Ash asks Professor Kukui to help carry Stoutland to the Pokémon Center (since I assume even Ash, despite his muscles of steel, will have a hard time carrying a 134-lb dog)). But maybe Kukui will decide to keep Stoutland (after Nurse Joy heals it, of course).

I think I'm going to continue preparing for the worst, however, just in case. I'd rather be pleasantly wrong than unpleasantly wrong.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Satoshi is so dopey and so carefree.

Dephender is there a particular reason Kaki is present in the summaries?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
he's in the episode with sandygast. those other titles are also in the scan.

...lord help me that I did not identify the numbers in those shots

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
So, I'm going to guess Litten goes to Professor Kukui's house to find Ash and ask for his help (although there's also the possibility that, after Litten approaches Ash for help, Ash asks Professor Kukui to help carry Stoutland to the Pokémon Center (since I assume even Ash, despite his muscles of steel, will have a hard time carrying a 134-lb dog)). But maybe Kukui will decide to keep Stoutland (after Nurse Joy heals it, of course).

I think I'm going to continue preparing for the worst, however, just in case. I'd rather be pleasantly wrong than unpleasantly wrong.

If he can't lift that, he wouldn't be able to lift a Stoutland. :p

dp045

The physical strength of Ash (well, of any character, practically) is inconsistent, so it could be able to take it without major problems in favor of moving the argument of the chapter (almost like a Plot armor :p)

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Think we all know Rotom is the real villain here. Hala and Kukui are preoccupied but Rotom? Nah, just smiling at Ash's inability to lift a simple log.

Cat's Eye Draco

Well, Stoutland has been sick for a while it seems, so it's probably pretty underweight compared to most of its species (even with Litten bringing it food). It's also like 70% hair; Ash has that for an advantage at least.

He might be able to do it. I seriously wouldn't bet on it, but he might.

After all, he now has 20 years worth of the Power of Love on his side. :p

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Kukui? Maybe Stoutland will end up with him after all.

I wanted professor Kukui to keep Stoutland at his home from the start cuz it sounds like such an obvious solution to the problem hee hee. I think it could work and Litten himself shouldn't have a problem with it since Kukui's a trustworthy person.

Red and Blue

So extended preview showed Litten burning TR before running to join Ash. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.