• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

April 6th: SM20&21 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
SM17 shows that they've been training Z-Moves together. And seriously, there's been no indication that Ash is a better Z-Move user than Kiawe. The two have never battled onscreen, so there's really no way to compare. Hell, Kiawe hasn't even used a Z-Move since the very first episode.

Did you misread my post? Kiawe was outright discussing with Ash practicing Z-moves with his Pokémon. He even said he thought it would be a good idea to practice Pikachu's Gigavolt Havoc, and Ash said he wanted to practice Z-moves with Rockruff instead. We may not have seen that Z-move training on screen, but that's a pretty clear indication that Kiawe is helping Ash practice his Z-moves.

How does Ash seem to be a better Z-move user? We have seen nothing to indicate which boy is the better Z-move user. It's not like we have seen them battle each other. We have only seen Kiawe use a Z-move once, in the first episode. However, given that he has had his Z-Ring for far longer, he is the more experienced Z-move user, so it's perfectly logical that Ash would ask him for help with his own training.

I see, but Ash seems to be the better Z-move user so far. He trumped Hala, the Melemele Island Kahuna in the use of a Z-move, so that's a feat. He has shown a lot of proficiency in using Z-moves and hardly put a foot wrong. Kiawe wrecked 9 damaged Team Skull grunts' Pokemon in SM001, while Ash wrecked more full health Team Skull grunts' Pokemon in SM011. So there's nothing wrong in saying that Ash seems to have shown more proficiency in using Z-moves than Kiawe.

And Litten should fully evolve. A fully evolved starter handled well usually becomes one of Ash's most developed, powerful and greatest Pokemon. Charizard Infernape and Greninja are three clear examples and we all know how much popular Pokemon they are among Ash's, and there incredibly strong bond with Ash. I just can't understand this mindset of 'starters rather not fully evolve into a overrated fully evolved starter'.

Red and Blue

Guess there won't be the usual last call of the day since the two biggest questions of the episode (Litten getting caught and Stoutland's fate) were already answered.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Guess there won't be the usual last call of the day since the two biggest questions of the episode (Litten getting caught and Stoutland's fate) were already answered.

Nah, I'm counting on AuraChannelerChris. I'm sure he'll find out something. :D

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Last call of the day! Or whatever.

Will Ash and Pikachu kiss?! Will the rest be jealous?! Why the hell are they all sidelined?!

And the other one.

Will Stoutland DIE and set Litten free from the shackles of being a caretaker?! Will he just be sick and it will only involve giving it HUMAN medicine to recover, leading to Litten...giving Ash a chance to fight and capture him once and for all?! Will Rowlet become the Oshawott and never evolve all because of Litten?!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!

Will Ash and Pikachu kiss?! Will the rest be jealous?! Why the hell are they all sidelined?!

And the other one.

Will Stoutland DIE and set Litten free from the shackles of being a caretaker?! Will he just be sick and it will only involve giving it HUMAN medicine to recover, leading to Litten...giving Ash a chance to fight and capture him once and for all?! Will Rowlet become the Oshawott and never evolve all because of Litten?!

Yes to all. CBA with actual answers.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

1) Maybe yes?! Their bonding moments truly seems like two lovers making love! :D
2) Nah, I don't think so
3) Because this is an Ash and Pikachu bonding episode.

And the other one.

1)Yes, it seems very much like that. :(
2) That would be better, but it seems unlikely now...Ash will definitely battle Litten and capture it I think.
3) I really hope not!!!!!

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

And the other one.

1. Yes to all three, because what the hell

1. Probably
2. No, but I think Ash will fight Litten to capture it.
3. No

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
That's messed up dude. Stoutland is going to get a proper burial if he dies.

I know, but I couldn't help it. I'm sure Stoutland will either be buried, or they won't show anything. A Pokemon dying is one thing for a child to watch, but an actual funeral/memorial might be too dark, even if they tried to lighten the mood by saying some positive words.

Spyro39

I know, but I couldn't help it. I'm sure Stoutland will either be buried, or they won't show anything. A Pokemon dying is one thing for a child to watch, but an actual funeral/memorial might be too dark, even if they tried to lighten the mood by saying some positive words.

I know you're joking, and quite frankly, I don't think we're going to see a burial, since it would be quite dark for a kids show.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I know you're joking, and quite frankly, I don't think we're going to see a burial, since it would be quite dark for a kids show.

Yeah, it would've been nice for closure, but I wouldn't want kids experiencing that. Plus, we have Stoutland looking over Litten everyday now.

Status
Not open for further replies.